Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DAMN IT !!!!!!! 
It just blew....temps were 220 and 260....rob was pretty reserved about it said....i told u guys it would blow then he apologized to the team
Oh well.. car survives to race another day.. nothing says a back up Penske motor would have lasted either.. you made the show by racing your way in.. take your nice paycheck and your pride and ride on to Phoenix.. gas on RG

Is Phoenix gong to be a full race?

Help me understand. If Robby was going to hang around the back of the pack all race to avoid the big one, why wouldn't he have changed the motor that he was worried about in the first place? Very bummed to have waited for this delayed race to see a known bad motor blow up.

Rob is the only one who can answer that....maybe the purse from this race is to race a few more races elsewhere.instead of losing a quarter of the purse to penske....maybe we will get to see rob more...who knows just my take
So when is the road course race?
Even Hendrick motors are blowing up !
Is there any live timing and any live feeds?

1st year with efi, a smaller air intake and lower water pressure! I think Robby did awesome under the circumstances! Hendrick lost a motor and how many cars this weekend! Bets of luck in Phoenix
!!

Totally agree with ya bud ! It would've just cost more money to get a Penske engine and they ain't exactly burning up the track either . That's why I said Penske can become another member of the KISS MY ASS club on the Penske / Robby forum . Youde think Dodge would want him to help however he could but I guess even Dodge can't tell Roger what to do . 

I think he'll take home about 300k from 40th place...a Penske motor has to cost 100-150k for a race w/ no guarantee....what do I know, I sell freakin carpet!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service