Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a complicated formula. My $.02 is that there should be no automatic top 35, no PCP. Fastest 43 cars get in each week and if you wad it up then cya next week! If qualifying gets rained out then the order should be set by points. But I think they should run rain tires and wipers anyway!

agree

Jayski has the full rundown on the feild Q's under Daytona International Speedway news and links. Addresses the whole qualifing requirerments accept rain outs. and rain is forecast for the whole weekend.

RAIN, RAIN,RAIN. please

Am I loosing it or is Saturday actuall the 18th?

Dustin Long has been tweeting and retweeting about RG this morning. So far he has told NASCAR.com that he is racing 15 races this season, and is looking for the car to be at the track every weekend. Also, that he says "he's looking for private investors for his racing operation...and he's also considering an IPO."

racing in cup is very expensive. VERY expensive.

Anyone know what happens if Pole day gets rained out? I suppose NASCAR can move it to Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday....

it's daytona...they will make it happen..lol..

as a told a co-worker. It's Na$crap ball and their court,they'll make up the rules how ever they want.

We could all hope that the T39 from last year's owner points (same number that would be locked in after qualifying) would be locked in, and the final 4 spots be settled in the duels.

Don't get me wrong......I like to see Danica succeed and have enjoyed watching her run at Indy.....

But the fact that she got locked in for Daytona should pretty much be proof positive that NASCAR has gone to a WWE (or WWF...the pro wrestling shit on TV) method of starting to script the event from start to finish.....

What a crock of shit..........period.......

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service