Join in here and discuss all the happy hour practice & raceday action for the 2012 Daytona 500.

MONDAY , FEBRUARY 27th

RACEDAY  12:00pm/et - ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Full race ? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy/MENARDS/MAPEI
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Must Qualify On Time ? NOW QUALIFIED
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 53740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't think we'll need the 21 car. Pack racing is back.

and RG has always been a great pack racer.

Back in the pack racing days RG was not afraid to run it up the middle

With how fast the 21 is, they may lock themselves in tomorrow. Just thinking out loud, but if that's the case, the 21 may not be interested in mixing it up that much on Thursday in the twins. If the 2x2 racing does break out (which most drivers seem to think it still will), I'm thinking that Robby will have to find a different partner.

YES! BOBBY DID IT!!!!

Just a question, do you think Robby could trade his driving for an associate sponsorship(Speed) on a part time Nationwide ride. Before every body jumps all over me, I have no idea what a driver gets paid or what it costs to get an associate sponsor on a ride. Probably not even close to being realistic, but was just wondering.

My question is, Who will be the prick that gets into Robby's left rear?

qualifying underway

did you hear Jamie Mc won a go kart race this winter?! wow

Evidently you are unfamiliar with winter races at daytona. Guys in karting from all over the country come down here between Christmas and New Years and compete. Jamie came down and competed against the best of the best in karts and won. Dont be makin it seem stupid. Robby is beating guys in off road races too. Do you think they are all slugs??? I doubt it. There are always great racers in any type of racing. It is probably more difficult for someone like Jamie or Robby to go into a series like SCORE or WKA and get a win against guys that are doing this week in and week out. Wow!

No, I'm familiar.But is it DAKAR? or Parker?

ZIP 250twin shifter kart, powered by a Yamaha TZ250 power plant.I prepared the engine for Lee Atkins.The picture was taken the day I spent with Lee fine tuning it.Lee won alot of races with it before moving up to Atlantics.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service