Quotes from Stage 14 of the 2012 Dakar Rally

Robby Gordon - WINNER!

"We were very fast this morning. I think we beat the second car by 1'30" over a bit more than 20 km. But I've always thought that second place is just the first among the losers. So I'm afraid we're fourth among the losers! But the best thing was having the fastest car in the rally, whatever the others say. My Hummer and Nasser's were the two fastest cars. I may come back."

Views: 1500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr Gordon you will be back to put a grin on our faces again. You are the finest representative America has, and not showing next year stronger and faster is simply not in you. GAS ON!!!!

Thanks Robby Gordon, it was really fun to follow a race again......and when you come back come back the same pain that fed you the final 3 stages of the Dakar....you are simply the best

Is speed made in the US?. If so it is well hidden on the speed website. I feel betrayed.

Look under "B" for Bangladesh. At least its not china.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_soft_drinks_by_country

LOL : After pissing off the organizers and making them wish he would go away, then he says he "may" come back, throwing the fear of God in them that he might not.

; - )

Gotta love it!!

Great Rally Robby! ASO and Petereater wanted to get into your head and take you off your game make you angry over react. Come back next year and give America it's first Dakar win . All Americans should get behind your efforts and not let the world take advantage of us because you are a small team .
On the post race podium the Mini teams had hundreds of people to support their win, next year beat their asses with good old American enginuity and tuffness.
Take the Hummer everywhere Petereater competes this next year and embarass him to no end.

Last year he said he wouldn't be back after the issue with not being able to continue after replacing the wheel bearing and he was here. He should be back. :)

Hopefully next year Robby has a "2 car team" not just 2 cars in the race. Unless I missed something losing a belt a few times I'm sure is discouraging. But for Nasser to drop out and not continue on was a loser move.

I have the opportunity to say hello Robby in Lima, he did an amazing dakar, he deserve to win. I hope he come for the 2013 Dakar and bit all big teams. Dakar not will be the same if Robby do not race.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service