Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Bristol #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge into the field. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track. UPDATE: Robby Gordon had to withdraw after the McClaren techs couldnt diagnose the problem with the EFI/ECU shorting out. Car would not start.

FRIDAY , MARCH 16th

Practice 12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 3:30pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 17th

Practice   9:30am/et - 10:25am/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour 12:00pm/et - 1:00pm/et (TV -SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 18th

Raceday 1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Back In Black Scheme? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Full Race? NO
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 19924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was this the B car compared to the one stting out in CA for next weekend. Crew and parts spread thin with no money to do it correctly on shoestring budget. Stop the negative cash flow this weekend and get that thing fixed. GAS ON RGM.

Get those Road Course Cars ready!

Wow...that's all I got....just..wow

Try changing the color.

Sonofabitch :(

TOG, you said Backup wasnt an option... why?

car didnt get damaged in a wreck

According to Jim Utter on Twitter y'all should've just put a backup engine in it.... Because ya know I guess he thinks that an engine change can fix electrical problems.... SMH

Do I hear some employement changes about occur at RGM?

I'm so selfish! I wait all freakin week for this! I don't care if it's start and park, I just want to see him get out there and turn some freakin laps! @ freakin weeks in a freakin row!! Now I have freakin yard work because my freakin excuses are burned up!!! Dad freakin burn it!!!!!

Not being a jerk, but I think this will happen a dozen times this year (DNQ). When you have to qualify on time, you don't have a solid motor program, and you don't practice or test, then you go home. NASCAR is too close to put less than 100% in. I hope he calls an audible and only goes to the races he runs. JMO. Sucks so far.

EFI Gremlins. RG said he fired the box & they don't know why.

don't know what this means, lol, but hopefully they can pull in an expert to help figure it out when they get back, so they won't have to worry about it in the future. tough day for the team - I feel for them; I know they work very hard.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service