Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2012 Bristol #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge into the field. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track. UPDATE: Robby Gordon had to withdraw after the McClaren techs couldnt diagnose the problem with the EFI/ECU shorting out. Car would not start.

FRIDAY , MARCH 16th

Practice 12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 3:30pm - 4:30 pm/et ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 17th

Practice   9:30am/et - 10:25am/et ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour 12:00pm/et - 1:00pm/et (TV -SPEED )

SUNDAY , MARCH 18th

Raceday 1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et ( TV - FOX )

TOP F.A.Q

1. Back In Black Scheme? YES
2. Sponsors ? SPEED Energy
3. Crew Chief ? Miles Stanley
4. Full Race? NO
5. Souvenir Hauler ? NO

LIVE GARAGE CAM

Views: 19924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NASCAR gave RG the boxes that Penske had at Vegas. Yup they're bad....

@V-man, yes I know post is sarcasm.the real problem for Penske last week and RCR at Daytona was the electric fuel pumps in the fuel cell.

On to the Mint! (I think)

That would be great...

Per Twitter - @ClaireBLang: I just IM'd Robby G asking why he withdrew he replied "Yea, Electronic Fuel Injection" says "Fried a box & don't know why"

After Tony has his problems it was reported on Racehub that most teams said they were going to get rid of the Surge Protector system in-order to prevent what happened to Tony from happening to them. The first thing I thought of when I heard that was that if you get a surge in power without the protector then you fry the the ECU. So is RGM a team that elected to not run the Surge Protector?

So it was the EFI. Hmmmm!

Note to self, BRING AN EXTRA FREAKIN BOX , then a Speed N VODKA, MAKE IT A DOUBLE!!!

IMO...Know body is more upset than the guy that owns this team. Before you post take a minute and think about how Robby must feel.

Too slow last week. & car won't start this week?!? This is the big leagues! How do you bring a car to a track that won't start?!? It's a total imbarrasment! Somebody's got be held responsible. Some of us fans are pissed! Period.

SOME of us are fans . OTHERS well ?.......,.,,

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service