Crandon Race was great, SST debut was even greater.

Is it now time to seal up a BITD CHAMPIONSHIP?

Views: 689

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure that that would do it.....

It won't you still have to run EVERY event to be eligible for championship . There's this 1 then Henderson in November . http://www.bitd.com/

Clinch,nope.IMO. Becouse the Henderson 250 is double points and enhanced start and finish points.Also , the series is best 5 of 6 results count (must start all 6 events to be eligable for the championship) As a guess,I'd say they'll drop the Silver State results.
Robby 486
Freitas 446
Hovey 429
that is class and overall (official as of 9-1)

IMO, if RG WINS the Bluewater Desert Challenge, he should be able to come in last place in the Henderson 250, and still clinch because he would be able to throw out one race. Correct?

Not as I see it, look at the previous results to get a feel for the points. Double points days a huge.

it depends on entry numbers as well.
BWDC is a 2 day event, and a shorter course (26 miles). A "sprint" race each day. any little issues can be a DNF or can turn into a Big issue time wise.
i ran BWDC last season and the only unlimited guys running were the guys going for series points. so the car count will be less than it was for the MINT, and V2R.
Also, as the season wears on less guys are "in the hunt" so they may go race elsewhere.
I think the reason the Henderson Race is double points is because its so close to the 1000 that they NEED the double points, to draw the "big boys" back to race before the year ends.
So he'll need a couple good finishes just to be sure.
points go crazy at the end of the year. and freitas and hovey are BITD "guys" they know these courses and have been racing year after year. RG has his work to do the next races.

Thanks all for clearing it up. Lets hope RG finishes strong!

I hope Robby can get this championship. I always fear for him, because he traditionally is SO HARD on his equipment. He is fast, but pounds the devil out of his machine.

I really don't think it's any of our business what Robby does with, or how he treats his "Equipment"........just sayin!

Joan Wally that's what makes Robby sooooooo good he can take his stuff and beat the hell out of it and STILL win . Robby doesn't do anything 1/2 assed . He's balls to the wall whether he's fooling around at Glamis or dead serious in Dakar .

LOL mj ya gotta think a little more filthy......... :-))

Your a sick sick man lmao

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service