Join in and discuss all the action for the 2011 SPEED Energy Desert Challenge in UTAH. Robby Gordon is running the SPEED Energy HUMMER. 

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 30th 

QUALIFYING 12:00pm - 3:30pm

LEAP  7:00pm - 8:00pm

SATURDAY OCTOBER 1st

TT RACE 1:00pm - 2:30pm

SUNDAY OCTOBER 2nd

TT RACE 1:00pm - 2:30pm

* All times Mountain Standard

Views: 10121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Media event companies come dime a dozen. They are not going to get back to you. It is for Speed Energy Organization to figure out who they make their bed with. A last minute cancellation during the infancy of Speed Energy's growth does not bode well for the brand. Robby can sue, but most of these companies dont have assets or cash reserve, specially someone like Mi7 that has shut down its website and pretty much folded. Expect it to be reborn with another name and try to promoted another event. Its is a racket, surprised Speed Eneryg partnered with them. But as all we like to make to make excuses every Monday morning at PlanetRobby, I guess we can blame the lack of funds for not picking a quality events company.
RG should Sue for loses
BJ Baldwin's response to the canceled Desert Challenge
good vid! I was just about to post! This video should have its own thread!!
That was very commendale of BJ to offer his thoughts and support of RG. That video right there gave me much more respect for BJ as a person. Well done BJ, and thanks!
Classy move. I would have felt better if Robby did something like this, since his name was on it.
Robby may not be able to say anything about the situation if there's a potential for future litigation. In any event, having a neutral 3rd party come forward is pretty cool (even if he's sponsored by Monster!).
I don't really know much about BJ but if these are the kind of people Robby associates himself with then I have to believe our boy is gonna do just fine over the long haul. This was a very classy move on BJ's part and it's great having someone of his stature in the offroad community pointing out the effort RG put in trying to save this event. It gives me hope that they will be succesful with the makeup event.
BJ Baldwin is one of the most STAND-UP GUYS in the sport . In NO way did he owe ANYBODY an explaination for anything . As he stated this whole fiasco was FULLY DUE TO MI7s lack of PROFESSIONALISM . The ONLY thing both Robby and BJ should be blamed for is getting mixed up with that crew in the 1st place . At the same time though i think i know where they were coming from . They were TRYING to give a small time promotor a shot at doing something that couldve been great and it literally blew up into dust . I hope Robby and BJ pull off the make-up race they have planned and show MI7 how REAL PROFESSIONALS OPERATE .
http://www.planetrobby.com/xn/detail/2181693:Video:516240?xg_source...
And he said he didn't want to be bombed with questions at a upcoming off-road show. Either way, yes, certainly a great thing of BJ to do.
I never had an opinion about BJ Baldwin in the past but, he made a fan out of me with this video. That's a class act.
BJ is the shit. Minus the Monster energy stuff. Although he did send me a sick care package a few months ago for no reason at all. Pretty awesome.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service