Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Richmond  #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FAST FIVE / SPEED Energy Dodge. This weekend is also the movie premier & look forward to seeing those who are attending. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia  track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 29th

Practice             12:00pm - 2:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice 2            2:45pm - 3:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

Qualifying             5:30pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , APRIL 30th

Raceday              7:30 pm/et , greenflag at 7:43 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Richmond Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran At Texas
                                                                            5) Will the car be at Darlington?
                                                                                Yes

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a Big Week...they have the Fast Five Movie premiere & contest this weekend.
yeah but I want Michael Bay big...like explosions everywhere...lol.
Yeah i've been wondering about that too. I wanna know what's up!!
I will be at the movie premiere this weekend with some friends and family. Look forward to meeting some people from Planet Robby and to hopefully a solid run for RGM .
Yeah from what ive seen on the movie trailers it looks AWESOME . Ive heard a rumor that Robby makes a cameo in it . Is that true ?
is it too early to start talking about Dover.

I have a chance to head out there for the race weekend......
It's about time this thread is up! I've been looking for it since last week,,,well,, that is before i realized it was an off weekend last week...lol
I'll be going to the premiere then to the race. I have 2 extra tickets available for the race if anyone is interested. They are right next to our seats in Henrico Tower section N row 12. I'd sell them cheap to a fellow PR member. Message me if anyone is interested.
, Me and REO are going for a ten top 25 or better.....as for the race it is one of my favs that I set up sit up and watch. Weather may rear its ugly head this weekend.
Do you still have them?
Yes the tix are still available, let me know if you or if anyone else is interested, I can meet you at the screening with the tickets, I'll sell them for $80 for both of them, face value is $140.
sold. The wife and I are gonna be at the movie. hank.ballard@sunbeltrentals.com

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service