Since Dakar is a BUST, Waiting for the Laughlin Desert Challenge and Daytona 500. I think he will win both. Anyone else? Although I know Robby is already thinking of a better way to WIN DAKAR next year..

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like he may not return to Dakar.......

Here is what would be great, if money allows it.

RG in the TT for 2011 -go for the Championship!

Baja Bob or another driver in one Hummer for as many Score races as possible- prove the $hit out of the Hummer and come back in 2012 to win Dakar!  The Hummer needs miles driven on it.  With RGM running Score races already, the support is there to "Test" the Hummer as well.

Just my 2 cents.  Now I'm going to go buy some Speed Energy to support whatever comes next.

Chin up RG- Gas On is the word!

It doesn't matter how many miles you put on the hummer a bad part is still a bad part. Other then the Tranny-Pump everything else that's happened this race has just been bad luck.

I agree w Bill a little bit yes go for the tt championship but concentrate on that and that only . Enough of the nascar enough of the dakar , enough of all the other crap that distracts Robby from what we all know hes best at OFF - ROAD DESERT RACING !!!!!  Robby IS and ALWAYS WILL BE THE KING OF THE DESERT !!!!! and thats where he needs to concentrate all his efforts

Robby needs to go 4x4 If he likes it or not!!! Putting miles on the hummer isn't going to change a thing.
I dont care what he runs, just as long as he runs dakar again.
TOG - you said it !! ... As long as RG runs again !! ... He'll not give up Dakar is a 'sickness' :) !!

dakar is a sickness like any dirt or (curse the word) pavement!!!

Just to be part of it isn't Robby's thing he wants to win. Damnit I really want to see Robby win. I love his attitude.

Robby will be back! His comment about not being sure if he will be back next year is Frustration talking.

I agree with you about the FRUSTRATION, it has to be hard on the Dude Running this whole show (NASCAR, SCORE, INDY, DAKAR, oh yeah and maybe a Monster Truck Comp & CORR Races here or there) under RGM. Robby's by far the best OWNER DRIVER EVER. Now "Everyone, Go Find A Speed Energy Drink" show some support.....

A lot of time and money spent on 2 of the last 3 DAKAR's. With little return

ROFL!!!   Wrong!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service