Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Pocono cup race. RGM will run Scott Wimmer at Pocono.. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 10th

Practice              12:30pm - 1:55pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 11th

Qualifying           11:10am - 1:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 12th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Patrick Donahue
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED / Techni / Harris Teeter
                                                                            4) Next race for Robby in cup ?
                                                                                Michigan

Views: 138

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Pocono wasn't one of the scheduled 16-20 races, thats why Robby Gordon wasn't driving. Doesnt matter if they 'only' needed 2-3 more spots. They ran to the limits of their planned race. As for qualifying for Michigan, you prepare a car differently than you do being locked in. Robby has done this before, he knows what to do & they were well aware that they would probably have to qualify on time at Michigan.
They do race..16-20 times this year, including the next 2 weeks.

Pocono wasn't a scheduled race.

Now, back to your xbox....
You're right Chris... the Heat don't quit till after the 3rd quarter :-)
another reason why stick and ball analogies DO NOT apply to racing.If 43 seperate basket ball teams/players all played in the same game how different would it be?
Looking for a top ten qualifying effort if in q-trim. GAS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On & On & On & On.
If RG can't Q his way into a race on a 2 mile track then he has bigger problems than staying in the top 35. He should make the show with plenty to spare. If not then he goes home. He's been here before. You guy know the situation, so quit bitching.
They make it work for the races they don't 'race'. RG is going to do whats best for RGM.

16-20 races....pretty simple...
Tog i wasnt trying to ruffle feathers and fyi i dont have an xbox, i work my ass off, I like to work on my car, I follow my sports teams and on sunday I wana watch my driver, I agree with Chris cheatham, not the one who said I should be a JR fan....if I wasnt a true RGM fan I wouldnt care who drove the car would I Chris??? we are on the same team, i have heard we are sending the car out there for exposure for the speed and walgreens etc, but you dont get that running where that car was. i wasnt trying to piss people off Im as diehard as they come, all i was saying is I miss seeing my driver on the track, I know there was never a plan to run a full season, but I dont think wanting to see Robby on track is making me a bad fan or anything. I just didnt see the point of going to pocono espcecially like you said, he knew he was going to have to qualify for michigan anyway anyway Gas On RGM!!!
Mike, IMO you're wasting your time trying to explain yourself as there are those who don't want to hear your opinion. It's gotten to the point where it's just too easy for some to point fingers and call names when some offer up their opinion that is deemed unacceptable. You're not the first to be told that you're not a 'true' fan, nor will you be the last. This is the state of the Planet at this time.
I really try to understand those who complain about being labeled as not a 'true' fans. People are so thin skinned. People who have no skin in the game feel they can bitch and complain about RG and RGM but get really upset when someone turns it around on them. You don't like taking what you feel you are entitled to dish out?
  • This is a free site to all that TOG maintains on his own time with his own money. He has the right to set the rules. Freedom of speech does not apply here
  • Your opinions are just that. They are not constructive and do not make RG and RGM any better
  • I know for a fact that the negative comments have chased long-term RG and RGM fans and planet members away from the planet. They are still fans but they don't want to continually hear how RGM sucks.
  • Why is it bad to expect this site to be a place where we discuss the positive aspects of RG and RGM? He is the only single driver/owner team left. The last of a dying bread. When he goes a big part of NASCAR dies. I respect the hell out of him for this and have personally told him so. His response was buy Speed and I will be able to stay. Every decision he makes is based on balancing many balls in the air. Unless you are living it then you don't get it.

Robby is doing what he wants and he is doing his way. I'm jealous of his success.

Enjoy the race!
dude I am a fan for the same reason, because he does it his way!!! this site is set up to converse about robby and his position. Thats what i am doing, I respect the hell out of him too thats why im a fan.... long story short the reason that i dont like being called not a real fan is because I eat breathe and sleep my sports teams, all of them. I want to see him do well. I cannot wait until his next win, there will be a party at my house. I hope you understand im just frustrated thats it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service