Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Loudon cup race. Please note, Scott Wimmer will run on Sunday. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , JULY 15th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying          3:10pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 16th

Practice            9:30am - 10:20 am/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour     11:45am - 12:40 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JULY 17th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Full Race ?
                                                                                As of now, yes.

Image of car being prepared for Loudon

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Job by Wimmer today . Very Smooth .Hopefully He will get to race a few more times when RG doen't .
Why are we showing 0 points on the Jayski rundown page?
Drivers can only score points in one series this year, Wimmer is full time Nationwide so he doesn't get Cup points, but RGM still gets Owner points.
Thanks Doug .I should have realized that
Just back from the track (after a couple hour post-race tailgating, and a couple of hour [with traffic] drive). When I left home this morning I thought Robby was driving, but saw on Twitter once I got to the track that Scott was wheeling it. I kept waiting for him to park it. I must have had the wrong scanner frequency for the 7 today, or they wer just awful quiet - I didn't hear much of anything.

Scott was lookin pretty racy several times today. Took a few laps after restarts to get going, but would then have 10 - 20 laps of running pretty good before it fell off again. After 120 laps or so, I figured he must be going the distance.

Kept losing position in the pits. One stop I saw the jack-man on the right side of the car leave the jack to guide a RF tire toward the wall, then run back to the jack to lower it and go to the left side while the changers were there and were waiting. Slow.

All things considered though, it was a decent run by the RGM team with Scott filling in. I wouldn't mind seeing Scott go the distance more often in races that Robby can't make it to.
From the chat today though, Wimmer was very quiet so you had the right scanner frequency :D It was a very good run finishing in one piece almost on the lead lap for Scott/RGM considering the engine was lacking HP and Scott wasn't happy with the car. Brad worked on the car though the whole race and it seemed he had control over what was needed to be done! Hopefully they were able to figure some stuff out for Indy and maybe will bring the 77 to the track and get it in the show too?
Really happy to see the 7 in an entire race! First time in awhile, and a (almost) lead lap finish and Top 30! I'll take it considering it had been so long plus it wasn't even Robby... Baby steps!
sorry wheaton, I was just a little worked up at the time before I went racin at my local dirt track. It was a good run for RGM. It may make a huge difference in the long run because the 71 finished 28th. if it would have been a start and park then 71 would have been ahead. I am very proud to be an RGM fan right now.
all good, but I'm gonna want to hear more about this dirt track you speak of in the future.

take it easy
Did you see how good JJ was in the 38 on restarts and short runs?

A GWC would have came close to knocking the 7 out of the top 35.
Scott is a good driver there's no dought about it. Everyone wants that winning feeling but I don't feel at all that things are that bad at RGM. As much as I tow the company line so to speak I still want more, however in the end it's head and shoulders above having Conjob in the seat fabricating an existence and what turned out to be a big snow job..........to all of us. Things are better than a year ago in my opinion. On to the big one!
Crew kept working on the car all day and Scott was at a loss by the end of the race. He was so disappointed he couldn't give them more information. It confirmed everything that Robby states. Lose in, can't turn in the middle and can't get the power down. I was hearing a lot of teams with new chasis, so word has to start getting out on what it is that can make this chasis work a little better. Keep diggin boys!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service