Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Las Vegas cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 Terrible's/SPEED Energy Dodge. The team had a 32nd place finish last year at Vegas. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Nevada track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 4th

Practice             3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( 37th Quickest )
 Qualifying           6:30pm - 8:00 pm/et   ( 38th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 5th

Happy Hour            3:30pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , MARCH 6th

Raceday              3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Las Vegas Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH !
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Terrible Herbst/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New
                                                                            5) Is Robby running San Felipe?
                                                                                Of course !

2010 Vegas Images

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure if Joe's in the middle of it or not... I took his tweets more in reference to the mess that he got into by wrecking his NW car in practice and not having a back up because he entered KC in the back up because of the short field.
There's something sketchy about the timing of this statement... Who the heck releases a statement late at night? I mean, I know KC is "big at 3am", but still...
Sounds like its right from his lawyers notepad
It may be that NASCAR is more upset about Robbie seeming to have dragged Joe into all of this, than any particular concerns they have about Conroy. I just can't see Kevin/Extenze being NASCAR's darling, is what I mean.

But you'd have thought that Joe would have seen that the Extenze/Conroy was a hot potato, given the history of their sponsorship with every other team they've been with. In the long run, it seems like the tempting but ultimately troublesome Extenze is the biggest loose cannon in all of this. They seem to spawn lawsuits and discord wherever they happen to alight.
PS, Sorry for the Robbie/Robby mistake. As some here may have noticed, the edit function does not always work if you use Firefox.

Wanted to add one more thing. Even though he seems to be acting like a sissy, It''s possible that Conroy is not the bad guy here either. No one's going to trun down the chance to race in NASCAR, but imagine what it might do to your head if you were forced to stand up for a company with this kind of history? A person might find ther head getting tweeked a bit for sure

. And turning into not exactly the kind of person that would mix well with our boy Robby.
Kevin's statement came from the advertising department at Extenze. The first line is dead giving away at an attempt to make a stupid joke to get more people to make stupid Extenze jokes. This whole incident put Extenze back in the news and didn;t cost them a penny.
Kevin Conway is nothing but a rat and a bad race car driver. Let's stop talking about the goof and his shit sponsor.
Totally agree.
Just posted this on another website called the Pilot

I just dont get it , First Conway " THE CONMAN " says that all these people witnessed everything yet the police say there were NO witnesses . I mean who am i to believe . A whiney lil mama's boy who is racing on her dime or the police . HMMMMMMMM TOUGH CALL THERE ?!

heres the website's address .......... http://www.thepilot.com/
Interesting language used in the ESPN update on the Conway story...

[Las Vegas] Police are still investigating a scuffle between NASCAR drivers Robby Gordon and Kevin Conway last week that prompted the racing series to place Gordon on probation. Las Vegas police Officer Bill Cassell said Friday that no significant injuries and no damage resulted from the March 4 altercation in a garage parking lot at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Cassell says no witnesses were immediately identified after Conway filed a police report alleging misdemeanor battery

Uhmmm...hasn't Conway stated the entire time witnesses saw the assualt and filed a police report as such? And wouldn't they have been named in his police report?

Honestly. if they drop the charges and there are no witnesses to coorborate (or at least willing to come forward to..lol) ANYTHING Conway has alleged, Robby needs to make a big stink and get Nascar to lift this BS probation..
IMO it's just Conway making a mountain out of a molehill . He knows he's insignificant in Nascar , so he's trying to make himself out to be a victim. I think the little boy needs to let his mama or girlfriend change his diaper and send him back out to the sandbox and play with his toys.
well said Sherri....Mountain out of a molehill

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service