Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like the guys on TNT , as for Weber, don't miss that pompous ass at all. lol
Amen to that! Weber made my stomach turn!
Get over Joey already, it is just part of racing. You could see this shaping up for many laos, and Robyy could gave let Joey by sooner.

Joey will get his sometime, Karma has a way of rearing its head
Yep, it was just a part of racing, but there seems to always be a need for someone to be the new POS and get thrown under the bus.

Payback is a bitch , but will anyone really go after Joey ?
If it was anyone other than Robby driving that garbage car,it would have finished 38th or worse! couldn't get out of lagano's way...too slow! PJ's first lap was the highlight of the race for me! Hope for the best next week,have as good of a chance as anyone!
Bad call on last oiot as he was ahead of Jeff, pitted for tires restarted 31st and finished 18th, Jeff stayed out got track position and finished 2nd. Infineon has bit him in ass over years with bad calls.
Robby really complained about the yellow wheeled tires and insisted on a change. Ended up mounting scuffs because he used up his allotment of stickers.
Joe,
If you had the scanner on you would know it was the right call to pit. Get off the arm chair and get a clue. They had a bad set of tires and had he not pitted he would have finished 30th. Jeff had a much better car and had pitted right before the last caution.
PJ said on the radio he wondered what the boss would do if he passed him on the first lap.
Couple of points......Before Lagano dumped Robby...Robby's lap times were in the top 3......far from garbage. Robby was only holding Lagano up for about 1/2 lap...Robby just came on the radio and said he was letting him go by and Robby pulled down as low as he get get to let Lagano go by....The problem is, Lagano is to fucking stupid to understand what was going on, so instead of going around him...he punted him.......and that's racing. If the roles were reversed would Robby have done the same thing...most likely not becuase on a Road Course with a faster car Robby understands how to set cars up to pass them...if Robby were as stupid as Lagano and didn't understand the concept of putting yourself in a position to make a pass....Yes, Robby would have dumped him.

My guess is.....Lagano is going to be having a good run on an oval, Robby is going to be a lap or two down and Joey is going to end up in the fence and just like today...that is going to be racing......

Situations like this happen and it is definatley part of racing........at the point in the race when this happened...it just didn't need to...if they were inside 25 laps to go that would make a little more sense to me..........Maybe if Joey weren't such a little cry baby and took his lumps to try and earn some respect from the veteran guys over the last 3 years...people might be a bit more willing to let him go by without making him sweat a little first...I'm guessing if it were Jimmy or Mark Martin or somebody like hat Robby might have been a bit quicker to let them go by...
Tim ...............and you know all of this because you talked to RG during and after the race. I know it's your opinion but don't speak for RG.
. I was listening to the scanner and I saw what happened on the track.........Robby's line was much different going into that corner than it had been the other times going into that turn.

At what point in my comment am I speaking for Robby? You said it now I would like to know.....the only thing I posted was what I saw or heard........If you are a Lagano fan I can't help the fact the kid can't race and is about 17 races away from loosing his ride.......

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service