Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #77 of Jones will sport the SPEED Energy colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 24th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:35 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  3:00 pm/et  ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 26th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2010 Chassis/2011 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy/ GNC
                                                                            5) Motor?
                                                                                Penske

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You have to have special rose colored glasses so you can see that RG was being gracious and pulling inside to allow Joey Joe Joe to pass on the outside, which is what everyone else (and by everyone else I mean no one else) does going into the hairpin at Sears Point. And Joey Joe Joe was just malicious in his intent to destroy an RGM car in the hopes that it would salvage his failing career!
The power steering issue,that was the killer.
I was torn myself,wouldve loved to have found low fluid,but the dry back end
of the car said stay out.
I dont know what Id have done.
Tire issue?
Amazed how the team was caught off guard,but Ive dealt with wacky tire
batches from my dirt track mc days,so you learn fast and hard.
All in all,it is astounding what RG has done,all things considered.
That last stint run was superb.
Oh,and.....poor joey.....the future looks bleak.
I read today that Joey said Robby Gordon was a "moron"! And he deserved to be punted. As for Robby's reply. Robby was quoted as saying that he would use "Richard Childress revenge" on Joey Logano. Not a good thing to threaten with considering that he's on probation for the dust-up he had with Kevin Cuntway in Las Vegas.
Again, Robby had inferior equipment yesterday,however, Robby did an incredible job driving his car to a top 20 finish!
Joey prob figures his daddy will stick up for him.
love it
WHat is RCR revenge mean?
punch in the face?
According to reports, Max Papis told Joey if Robby Gordon tries to block you...punt him!

http://www.sbnation.com/nascar/2011/6/26/2245445/robby-gordon-joey-...

Robby Gordon may be looking for someone to hold his watch.

Gordon, upset at being dumped by Joey Logano during Sunday's NASCAR race at Infineon Raceway, said Logano needs to look over his shoulder in the coming weeks.

"He took me out," Gordon said. "I passed him clean, and I guess he didn't think it was clean. I guess I need to pull a Richard Childress on him, just not at the racetrack."

Gordon had to settle for an 18th-place finish, while Logano finished sixth and said he had no regrets about standing up for himself on the track.

"He drives like a moron every week," Logano said. "We were a lot faster than him. I got outside of him one corner and he knocked in my fender, all that shit there. So I had enough of it. I'm not going to get pushed around; I don't care."

Veteran racer Max Papis, who has been coaching Logano on road courses, said he told the young driver to "send" Gordon if the latter driver blocked one more time.

Obviously, Logano listened.

"There is no time to block people in NASCAR," Papis said. "And Robby should know better than that, I think."

Said Logano: "It's not a big deal to me. My car is fine. We finished sixth. I think that's the smallest story you could possibly find out here."
Max Papis.......The same guy who missed the 2008 Indy 500 becuase he got out qualified by Milka Dunno....there is not a better coach available than him? Slim pickins........... No wonder he hasn't made an attempt since, kind of hard to find a ride with that on the ol resume'...............
it's amazing with all the experience max has with all the years he's ran/runs cup, coaching joey and one of his lessons he comes up with is to punt robby if he blocks. looking at the race on tv and not having a scanner or the tv announcers saying that robby was going to move out of the way and let him pass, it did look as if robby was blocking but then it also looks as if he was moving over and joey didn't let up one bit following him down into the corner until he was spun out. i'm sure joey will get his one day this year or next but something will happen.
The most awesome part of this is less than 24 hours before Mad Max Papis was at Road America bitching about someone being over aggressive costing him a shot at the win....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service