Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Dover cup race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Delaware track.

FRIDAY , MAY 13th

Practice             11:00am - 12:25pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice #2          2:45pm -   4:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 14th

Qualifying           12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 15th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Dover Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Darlington

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bliss in the 32 so Schrader is available. Is 55 years old veteran enough or do we need to go get Morgan Shepherd?
morgan shepherd would be awesome the car could be the speed for Jesus # 7 dodge!!
Will Sam even be in Dover?
PJ jones.......Cmon guys.......
Matt Crafton the driver of the #88 Menard's truck is doing double duty this weekend. How many people remember when Matt practiced and qualified the #7 car at Homestead back in 2009 when RG was doing the Baja 1000?
Jeez Nikal, you take all the mystery out of it.
Also Matt is part of the Menards family of drivers.
Crafton is running the ARCA race on Sunday. Can't be him. Also TOG said to think Veteran..
Yep! Matt's is driving a second car for Frank Kimmel's ARCA team. It will be a red #88 Menards / Messina Wildlife Management sponsored car.

I hope no one thought I was saying Matt was driving for RG this weekend? I was just making conversation and thought I would bring some more past RG history into it. LOL
run the distance?! I don't believe thats in the cards for this weekend.No matter who TBA is.
Driver Prolly, Vin Diesel
the other Labonte - Terry?
I would run over to Indy and grab A.J. Foyt and put him in there and say "run some and tell me what you think". A.J. would then proceed to run a few laps come in jump out of the car grab some tools and get the car RIGHT!!!
I can dream can't I??? I will never forget that Indy 500 where he did that to his car!!! Love him and was lucky enough to meet him!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service