Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Dover cup race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Delaware track.

FRIDAY , MAY 13th

Practice             11:00am - 12:25pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice #2          2:45pm -   4:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 14th

Qualifying           12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 15th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Dover Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Darlington

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are some Robby Gordon / RGM stats for Dover's Monster Mile

Robby has made 18 starts at the Monster Mile and has completed 88% of the laps. Robby has had 4 DNF's out of 18 starts. 1 DNF was engine related and 3 do to crashing. Robby's average starting position is 32nd and average finish is 24th. Robby has led 11 laps at the Monster Mile. Robby's best finish was 8th in 2002 driving the #31 Cingular RCR Chevy.

Now since it sounds as if there will be a different driver in the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge this weekend I will post some RGM Dover Stats.

RGM has made 12 starts at Dover's Monster Mile. 11 with Robby driving and 1 with Kevin Conway driving. When Kevin drove last September the car was sponsored by Extenze and completed 129 out of the 400 laps. The DNF was listed as a Fuel Pump.

RGM's best start has been 14th in 2006 driving the Menard's/Mapei Chevy. RGM has started 41st 4 times in 12 starts. RGM's best finish has been 10th in 2007 driving the Menard's/Mapei Ford.

The RGM #7 at Dover has had sponsorship from Harrah's, Menard's/MAPEI, Jim Beam, Jim Beam Black, Richmond Water Heaters, Camping World, BAMVIP.com and Extenze.

RGM has raced a Chevy 4 times, Ford 2 times, Dodge 2 times and Toyota 4 times at Dover's Monster Mile.

Robby Gordon Trivia:
In 2006 Robby did double duty racing the Monster Mile and the Baja 500 in the same weekend. Robby qualified the #7 Menards Chevy 41st and flew down to Baja to compete in the Baja 500. Robby started the Baja 500 in his #83 Red Bull Chevy TT and handed it over to Andy McMillin at the half way point. Paul Menard who was racing in the Busch series for DEI practiced the #7 car while Robby was racing in Baja. The #83 Red Bull TT was leading halfway through the race, but finished in 11th place after having an air cleaner issue. Robby made it back to Dover in time to compete in the Dover 400 and finishing 36th 6 laps down.
Even with the S&T plan, the kid with a pesky enlargement sponsor ran 129 laps to maximize points against the other S&T teams for a 37th place finish. Should be an interesting selection. I'd go with Sadler but I am not sure about the manufacturer coflict.
100% not Elliot Sadler
how 'bout scott speed
Speed is in Indy for the 500.
indy rookie schedule is 1:30 - 4pm sunday
dover race should be over for rgm at 1:30 (s&p)
Makes no sense for Speed to fly to Dover to S&P a car.
it's all about making news
Hey Mr . TOG any chance that the driver this weekend runs the car in the showdown next week ? Also called my local gnc said they didn't have SPEED but I'm gonna run by there 2day just to check !
RGM is NOT running in the showdown.
Only one Dodge in the truck race;

# 29 Parker Kligerman Penske Truck Rental Dodge

Only 4 Dodges in Nationwide race;

22 Brad Keselowski(i) Ruby Tuesday
23 Alex Kennedy Funny Dan-St. Baldrick's
81 Donnie Neuenberger Eagle Convenience Stores
82 Blake Koch Daystar.com

#7 Driver is ?????
sam hornish?
but i think speed would generate more news for the team

RSS