Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Dover cup race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Delaware track.

FRIDAY , MAY 13th

Practice             11:00am - 12:25pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice #2          2:45pm -   4:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 14th

Qualifying           12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 15th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Dover Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Fast Five/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Darlington

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Think Big Picture.........Sell,Sell,Sell. This was covered by the owner. We as fans are along for the ride. Oh what a ride !!! Dig-it
Supporting the ride...
No driver and no souvenir trailer but I can get Speed Energy at the GNC within walking distance of the track. Looks like the GNC at the Dover Mall will act as my Souvenir trailer for the weekend. If I buy a case of Speed Energy will I get a Fast Five t-shirt?

Oh well, looks like rain anyway. If Robby changes his mind have him look me up and I will give him a ride from the New Castle Airport (closest commercial airport to Dover). I promise he'll make it to the car just before it rains.

As for the driver, I have to go way out in left field and go with Kenny Wallace. He's just like Bobby Labonte. A veteran driver that won't wreck the car...oh wait...
driver = POS
POS has a manufacturer conflict.
No way it's POS. I say Bill Elliott.
just seeing if anyone was awake - lol
It's going to be Ricky Craven or the oldest driver James Hylton...lol.
I love that Fast Five is still with RGM.......
I'm not certain...but Robby could be promoting Fast Five out of thanks for their support and building some sponsor relationship. Doubt Fast Five is paying to Start & Test. Robby mentioned before he has ran sponsor (out-of-pocket) to thank them and give them back some extra exposure. Hopefully it will come back with some sponsorship for a few races in the Fall when they launch the DVD.
You are right Bigzoom. No other reason..Robby is the man when it comes to sponsorship. Has plenty of cars wrapped with FastFive. Just get the set-up right & collect data.
Zoom, sorry I should have included Fast Five at what ever capacity if any.....

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service