Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Daytona #2 cup race. The #7 is locked in for this weekends race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Florida track.

THURSDAY , JUNE 30th

Practice                4:00pm - 5:20pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour           6:35pm - 8:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

FRIDAY , JULY 1st

Qualifying            4:10pm - 7:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , JULY 2nd

Raceday              7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:45 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Daytona Top 4 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Mile Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                               SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) Is the car going the distance ?
                                                                                As of now, nope.

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, just saw that... Turned his NW drafting partner.
Was that really necessary? TOG is good people. Take it easy.
@Scott S., "We are just along for the ride"...........@Peter, really?
maybe because your suggestions are idiotic. Just saying...
@Peter, I'm deleting your ill word'd, poorly thought out threads.Think before you start a thread! I even left you a message.
Would you like to retract your 'BITCH'comment?!And you need to remember one very important thing,this is a private forum not a public forum.Your meaningless thought's can and will be deleted.
Mike
no worries
like Bristol they screwed plate racing up also. This two car bump drafting sucks. It take away from the skill of the driver I think.
I don't understand why people think Nascar did this. It is just a product of drivers and teams getting smarter. Like it or not the track really did need some work and they decided to pave the whole thing. As we saw in tonight nationwide race, this style can be just as good.
Better. Light years better than the garbage they did there for years with the trains....
Looks like our boy Robby Gordon WILL BE racing the #7 Speed Energy Dodge tomorrow. That is if I'm not reading too much into a couple tweets I just saw from Kevin Wilson. I could be wrong but look for the 7 in victory lane...
Saw that Chris..I think you are right...woohoo!
Chris, TOG said this was not a scheduled race and would be a Start and Park. Hope your right, and my trip over to Daytona in the Morning isn't a big dissapointment. Either way, gonna have a good time with or without RG in the car.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service