This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An actress, Katie Sackhoff
AKA Starbuck
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KATIE !!!!!!!!!!!!
YUMMMMM
In spirit of the Bullrun.. The wife and I have been watching "the Gunball Rally" on netflix. pretty funny old movie.
Ha, I'm gonna watch cannonball run tonight with the kids
we might do the same if i can find it. I'm pretty sure we have that movie somewhere among all the dvd's we have.
Was that "Gunball Rally", or was that supposed to be "Gumball Rally"?
yes you are correct. gumball rally
Ha Ha, just watched both videos, the 10 minute one vs. the Benz and then the news report that aired on TV. Robby looks like he is having a blast! It is nice to see the smile! He deserves some good things to happen and to enjoy himself after a tough year or so!
Keep that Speed Energy Jeep up front and sell more cases to run more races!!!
I'll make another shameless plug for my favorite "rally" movie. I'm kinda' envying all those folks doing that race, always have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLYEbkykCI
read the posting on nthe raally web site of some of the other teams screwing with other competeters cars

WARNING YOU SCREW WITH ROBBYS RIDE YOU COULD END UP HURT OF JUST MISSING!!!!!
Your not lying brother Robby and crew will put the hurt on em these guys get dirty for a living.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service