This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks like RG is in the Hummveep
That is what I was going to ask?

Per Speed twitter:

The @SPEED_Energy @ToyoTires @Jeep SRT8 is 30 minutes ahead of @RobbyGordon in the Dakar Jeep. Lost time for that ticket earlier.

So who is driving the SRT8 Jeep Cherokee? I wonder why RG is not driving it?
Yes publicity but everyone in the race has the same shot since they're not allowed to speed ( see below ) but anyway it's all for shits and giggles not a serious race but still Robby is the only PRO driver out there I think
And you actaully think they follow that rule. HA!!!!!
You knew it would...
fame has its cost' ...................Cop keeps ticket just to say he got the sig.. Every cop not in the know will want to stop that beast when they see it. Where's a Flo orange trans am when you need one?
And here I thought Paris would be the 1st ticket written lol
ATTA BOY ROBBY even 1st at ticket getting lmao
TOG could you post a list of all the celebs that are in this ?
Someone commented on the bullrun facebook page that RG got it twice from the cops during the first stage. The guy on the right looks a little like Mike Helton....hmmm.
per speed energy twitter

SPEED_ENERGY SPEED ENERGY
Got pulled again!! Nooo! And we were almost there. These guys don't like the color orange.

and

SPEED_ENERGY SPEED ENERGY
But this time RG wasn't speeding. 68 in a 65? Thats weak!!!
Nice Orange I phone cover
Hwy 93 from Las Vegas to KIngman, AZ. Just down the road from where I live. Their first check point, Chloride, is close to where he his pulled over. Don't regonize the officer but will ask my friend who works Highway Patrol the details. Wish I knew Rob was rolling through their, could of let him in on some good shortcuts and back roads!
And how rad is that hummer.....it can race 1000s of miles all over the world, in any terrain, on Any road, and now cruise on any road, just after kicking ass in the 500. And to boot, cruise down the highway from Vegas to Miami.

That's Bdass folks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service