This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robby will also have navigators on his team.
TOG this is the show with Steve Austin and I think it shows on SPEED?
I will be taking a crash course on the bullrun..lol....MTV , not SPEED has the TV rights. Robby will have a quote coming out on this...stay tuned...
It wasnt Steve Austin it was Bill Goldberg
That show uses the name and is associated with Bullrun but it is different than this/the Bullrun "Live" Rally. This rally can be seen on a show called “Cops, Cars and Superstars” on MTV.

http://bullrun.com/rally2011
So I've seen 3 different times this thing starts, 2 of them were posted in different places by the Bullrun Rally. Should I assume this is not the most organized event at this point? Does anyone know the RIGHT time and day they will be on Fremont and which end? Will the cars be on display anyplace prior to the start? Planet Hollywood is the "official" hotel but that's nowhere near Fremont. Too freakin hot to just hang out for 12 hours so I didn't miss supporting Robby. Anyone here in Vegas want to meet up there?
I hear ya..We are going to try to get all the info 'concrete' for everyone...This is all happening so fast..lol...
I have seriously never heard of this, but it sounds very interesting. Hopefully Robby has a great showing, what is it? Rally racing with the humanoids?
If its like the show the last 3 cars in each stage had to complete some sort of challenge to stay in the race the loser of the challenge was eliminated till it got down to the final 3 then it was another challenge to get a winner . The challenges were usually something stupid like knocking tennis balls off a moving bus or something like that
I don't know what the Bullrun is...but the fact they promote the fact that Paris Hilton has been one of the "racers" leads me to believe this is more of an event than a race......I guess we'll see!
The BullRun is not a race of sorts. It is a timed rally where you go from point A to point B in a specific time. If I remember you have two route choices each morning to chose from. It is more about navigation then speed. Each day ends in a different city and the competitors stay in 5 start hotels and go to VIP Party's and just have a good time. Yes many celebrities have and still do run the BullRun rally. Last year one of the Kerdashian girls was apart of it. Paris drove a pink Lambo one year. Mario Andriette also did it one year with Magnaflow's support if I remember right? You will see everything from the most exotic million dollar cars to classic Mustangs. In the past the Bullrun cost $20 grand to enter and has been invitation only. You can send them an application to enter, but they usually only accept 100 entrances into the rally.

The actual live rally has nothing to do with the Bullrun TV show that you have seen on TV. The TV version of the live Bullrun rally is called Cops, Car's and Superstars. I dont know if this version has been on US TV? I know MTV in the UK has picked it up in the past .
Im just posting to get Paris and her car off this page

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service