Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Atlanta cup race. Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify for the race & it is NOT a full race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Georgia track.

FRIDAY , SEPTEMBER 2nd

Practice            6:00pm - 7:20 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 3rd

Practice            1:30pm - 3:00 am/et  ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying          5:10pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , SEPTEMBER 4th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et , greenflag at 7:46 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 8384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not TOG.. but most likely Robby didn't announce it before like he did this time.
Because Robby announced it himself via many news articles at Bristol.

http://hamptonroads.com/2011/08/robby-gordon-says-he-plans-start-an...

also, the audible was in motion while still locked in the top 35.
Robby should become the quarterback for the Buffalo Bills they need all they help they can get and Robby is good at audibles LMAO
Chicago is the next full race.
where?...thats a trick answer
JOLIET...You always get me on that.
sometimes I log in just to check up on you ;^)>
Allthough Chicagoland is technically correct.
Believe me, I'm about to start giving the track crap about what band they pump next. I dont give a damn about who is playing there. I dont even wanna hear em, nor do I wanna deal with concert goers.
another cookie cutter with alot of empty seats on race day, also my home track...
How come no more help from Menards? Did he get in trouble for Paul's so-called brake check at Daytona, where Paul claimed he owed Robby one?
This was the Montreal car. Whats the sponsor ?

man, I got this Zoom...oh wait, I thought only he did that
Menards is still a great sponsor of Robby, in all his endevours. Listen, when that topic came up as I was walkin thru the Indy mall w/RG, he stopped dead in his tracks, & I "SPEED will always be in Menards & Menards will always be a sponsor of mine." & his demeanor was pissed that anyone would question it. Refer all questionable threads here. I've quoted Robby before as "John is like my other dad." Again, refer any & all naysayers here. Again, these are quotes. Feel free to check on them. John Menard is & has been an amazing supporter of all that Robby Gordon for a LONG time now. I like to take every opportunity that I can to thank him for that. Please help spread that word.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service