2010 Texas Samsung 500 Race Weekend Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Samsung 500. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Texas track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 16th

Practice         1:00 - 2:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )
 Qualifying       4:30 - 6:30 pm/et   ( 38th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , APRIL 17th

Practice         12:30 - 1:15 pm/et   ( Rained Out )
Happy Hour      1:50 - 2:50 pm/et   ( Rained Out )

MONDAY , APRIL 18th

Raceday        12:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 12:16 pm/et   ( Finished 26th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & position updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats still incredible to me that 1 second seperates the whole field in a q run
just out of couriousity.. does anyone have any insight on Robby's tweet yesterday about the "pie in the face" comment? i have now idea what he was talking about.
i believe he is referring to scott speed who said if he was voted in he would pie busch in the face.

This has to be the gayest picture of Tony Stewart ever.
I am too sexy for my suit, too sexy for suit. Oh too sexy.
he has a camel toe
This has to be the funniest post I have seen in a while.
hahahaha, i cant stop laughing
We knew this, but apparently it's making a bit of a buzz in the garage now too. From Twitter:

nascarinsider Hey Robby Gordon fans, both Gene Nead and Larry Carter are helping out this weekend at Texas. #nascar
I have just raised my expectations for tomorrow. Those two minds should help RGM get a handle on this thing called a stock car.
that's three minds. We all know who the real crew chief of the 7 is...
Gene Gene Gene. We all know its RG, but with Gene back some more power is in the crew chief's hands. Larry Carter also has been a very valuable part of Team Gordon

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service