Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Richmond 400. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / James Otto & Whitney Duncan  Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 30th

Practice         12:00 - 1:30 pm/et   ( 28th Quickest )
 Happy Hour      2:00 - 3:30 pm/et   ( 35th Quickest )
 Qualifying         5:40 - 7:00 pm/et   ( 37th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , May 1st

Raceday           7:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 7:46 pm/et   ( 28th Place )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & position updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Richmond Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Same as Phoenix
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Warner Music
                                                                            5) Is the sky falling?
                                                                                No - Enjoy the race !

2009 Richmond Images

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From Richmond.

35th fastest of 39 cars on track
So far he has run 10 laps and 28th on the board. He is .3 off the fastest car and 16 minutes into the session.
Thats a lot of laps so far... For him.
Same car and same tire as Phoenix. Should be in good shape.
17 laps now, .39 off the leader
car looks solid in person.
I would not have made that statement, I would have said there are people with more talent available.IMO
NOT, But I do seat in the seat and push the loud pedal, It's really not that easy!
Driving a Lazy-Boy is easy
Just like me being a couch cheif.LOL
Just yankin' your chain

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service