Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono #2 cup race.PJ Jones will drive the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon will return next week at Watkins Glen. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:30pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 31st

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 43rd Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:20am - 12:20 pm/et  ( 43rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 1st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono #2 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Same as Indy/Orange
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Nationwide at The Glen?
                                                                                No he won't. Montreal is the only NW race.

2009 Pocono #2 Images

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was sitting in the bus stop watching him dive into the grass and banging Kurt the whole time.
nice view.
I love'd that pass. I was at the entrance of the bus stop

I am about 15 feet to the right of this picture jumping on top of the motorhome. It was awesome.
im right above the goodyear banner, best seats in the house, most memorable racing i can ever remember
That's Bad News , I Love Watkins Glen - Cup & NW .
so i wonder what lap the "funding" will fall off the car, making it undriveable.
Would you rather it fall off this weekend or next ?
Well that sucks to hear about WG Nationwide which I always look forward to, but as long as that gives him the best chance of winning the cup race I'm all for it.
this......just being a smartass.
Hey, at least there is a next week..lol...
After the suspension goes on the 7 car, head to the Jubilee/Pub in the Pines on Rt. 940 near Lake Naomi. I'll be there watching the race. Better view in the bar.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service