Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono #2 cup race.PJ Jones will drive the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon will return next week at Watkins Glen. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:30pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 31st

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 43rd Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:20am - 12:20 pm/et  ( 43rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 1st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono #2 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Same as Indy/Orange
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Nationwide at The Glen?
                                                                                No he won't. Montreal is the only NW race.

2009 Pocono #2 Images

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you don't no french then you don't no, what has he done for the 7 in the last few oval races, not bad at acting.
For Entertainment purposes only. Life coaches need not apply.
I wouldn't call the program "bad" - there are around 20 cars below the #7 in points. I can't call being in the top 35 in points "bad." The #7 is going to get at least 34 points on Sunday, which is 34 more than the #26 team. Every week can't be Sonoma or the Glen - the NASCAR season is a grind.

It would be nice if PJ can stay out for around 40 to 50 laps to finish ahead of the usual S&P teams and finish around 35 or 36th. It's all about the grind - stay focused and the team can finish the season in the top 35. By the way, what's the rules on transferring points between teams? Such as from Robby's second car to the #7?
Actually, it would only be 3 points more than the 26. You get 31 points as fastest non-qualifier. What is more important is keeping a perfect record in race attempts. You need all of those to keep top 35 exemption.
Anybody put a suicide watch out for Garrett?
No, but I think Garrett is going to start taking up Golf now .
Custom club and bag skins... there ya go Garrett, if the idea works, just send me a honorarium.
This may be a answered question already but. Why did Gene leave the team? I think that sucks. I am thinking it must have been money. Man, feeling bad for the team right now. Lets just hope he kicks ass at the Glen.
Golf isn't something I love, racing is. Considering RGM let me design cars for them that ran during the 2009 season I think I'll stick with RGM no matter what good times and bad. Not having Gene at RGM is awful but I'll be a Gene fan no matter where he ends up and the same goes with Robby Gordon.

I'm here no matter if we are running 43rd or 1st. I cannot give up on Robby Gordon Motorsports or Robby Gordon, I witnessed first hand when I was at the shop how much effort goes in to every detail of running a race team. Times suck, but if Robby is going to stick with it we need to stick with him. I don't agree with everything RGM does, but I'm a fan, just like being a fan of every other team. Sure the Giants, Yankees, and Bulls piss me off but I still watch their games.

Watkins Glen is next week, and Robby Gordon is still driving the car, we should be ok. I just wish we had some of that Nead roadie strategy.
Pit when you hit your fuel window under green if possible ( x 2 ) . Good enough ? LOL
TOG that's the strategy we have been looking for get your ass up on the box
Gene wanted to get tires on the pit stop and Robby made the decision not to take any, I'm sure Gene wanted to do his job and let Robby do his job, which is drive the car, not make pit calls. Robby will always have a hard time finding and keeping CC's when Robby is his own CC.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service