Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Montreal 200 NW race.Robby Gordon will drive the #07 Mapei/Menards Toyota . Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Canada track.

SATURDAY , AUGUST 28th

Practice           9:00am - 11:00 am/et    ( 16th Quickest )
 Practice 2       11:30am - 12:50 pm/et    ( 8th  Quickest )
 Qualifying         5:00pm -  7:00 pm/et    ( 16th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , AUGUST 29th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:30 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Montreal 200 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2007 Montreal,2009 WGlen
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Mapei/Menards
                                                                            5) Will Robby run at Atlanta ?
                                                                                No. Robby will be in Crandon.

2007 Montreal Videos

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if there will ever be a time when TOG does not have to post the crew chiefs name on the FAQ
I'd say no , as there will always be one or two people who will ask .
LOL..
I would look around the track. Maybe he might pop up at a track Q&A ?? I dont know of anything listed as of now, but that doesnt mean there isnt .
I notice this wasn't in the top 5 FAQ. Is the 07 going the distance this weekend or not?
LMAO, good question Sir Alex,your right I'm suprised some haven't ask'd.
yes, it was stated earlier that it's a full race effort lol. I would hope so for this race
the new speedfactory hauler looks siiiiick!
need pictures!
The Hauler,,, looks fast, looks good, clean, very nice
M decals are still on his helmet,pitbox & pitcrew helmets.Infineon was the last cup race for Monster. If he isnt getting paid for ad hauler space, then its a no brainer to promote his SpeedFactory brand.
And on MRN, I think they still have him say Monster Energy Toyota in the starting line-up, which I'm sure because they (MRN) didn't update it.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service