Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Michigan 400 race.Robby
Gordon returns to race the #7 Speedfactory.tv Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby is LOCKED IN the top 35, so the team can focus on racetrim.A good finish is needed this weekend.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Michigan track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 11th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 25th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:10pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 20th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 12th

Practice          11:00am - 11:45 am/et  ( 34th Quickest )
 Happy Hour     12:20pm -  1:20 pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 13th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Michigan 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Old Reliable New
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) When Is Monster back ?
                                                                                Next week at Infineon

2009 Michigan Images

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Old Reliable New looked very good.
Someone tell Rob Sonoma is next week. That and WG are the only times RG and top 20 starting spot come into my head.

Good effort by the team.
Well it goes without saying that Gene is the man
Way to freaking go!
Best starting spot of the year.
It may have been just the camera angle/change of angle but the very very slim .1's looked to be lost by that slight "hang" in 3/4 I know the tracker showed the drop but was watching the car more than the tracker. Universal sign for how I feel as this portion of the season gets underway........+
Damn!
The way I see it--I got to Michigan at midnight. When I got out of my car to check into the hotel, I found a penny tails up--so that means I have to give it to someone to be their lucky penny. I told my daughter--this penny is for Robby to change his luck both in qualifying and racing. Totally forgot about it until I checked where he qualified when we got back to the hotel today--WOW--such a wonderful surprise, I really have to get him that penny--so maybe I will go to the truck race tomorrow.

All I know is that I always look for a penny when my daughter competes--well I know that a lot of work went into this weekend but I like to have a luck card in my pocket!!!! That penny really needs to get to him......
Random statement about the speedfactory colors being insired by robby's cingular days posted earlier in this thread:

I still have an orange robby gordon 31 cingular diecast on my desk at work (I work for cingular/AT&T) and everyone comes by and thinks it is the coolest looking one and they wonder where i got it (Im the only one who has one) and they want to steal it. All of the others in the office have a jeff burton 31 cingular diecast they were given at the virginias' cingular launch, and it does not look near as cool. They are all jealous of the robby diecast.

I love those old cingular 31 schemes robby had. Glad he picked those colors for the speedfactory.
When we were doing the Spot Satellite car last year, they sent me a bunch of different oranges, but RG specifically wanted "Cingular" Orange because it popped. Robby once told me that like with the neon green Menards car, its ok if it looks ugly, as long as it stands out it gets the job done from a marketing perspective.
Nice. The spot car you designed did remind me of the cingular days. Its cool that robby likes that orange. And yep, it does pop and stand out. We actually had a part of a marketing book that pointed out the cingular logo and the focus on the bright orange color in college (i have an advertising degree) and how much the color drew attention to the brand. Pretty cool stuff. Btw: the best car color scheme was the blue/orange cingular car at the end of 2004 that you did a rerendering of not that long ago.
it definately pops....nothing still pops like the day glo orange Robby had on his # 13 cars about halfway through the 2000 season. Ol Menards/Duracell/CD2/Turtle Wax/Burger King/Ingersoll Rand/and Team Woody sponsored cars

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service