Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 #2 Michigan 400 race. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Michigan track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 13th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et   ( RG - 42nd PJ - 46th )
 Qualifying         3:40pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( RG - 35th PJ - 41st )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 14th

Practice            9:15am -  10:00 am/et  ( RG - 25th PJ - 43rd )
 Happy Hour      12:20pm -  1:20 pm/et   ( RG - 29th PJ - 43rd )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 15th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Michigan 400 Top 6 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                #07-Indy / #7 Pocono
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley - Larry Carter
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will PJ have to qualify ?
                                                                                No. Robby will be in the #07
                                                                            6) PJ ?
                                                                                Yeah thats right. PJ Jones in the #7

2009 Michigan Images

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NHMS seats about 105,000, IIRC.
I just looked at the morgan morclure sight. It wasnt many years ago when a man with two chevy dealerships could build a racecar and win races. This sport is not a sport anymore. A 16 year old kid with saved up paper route money has no chance of even buying a ticket to a race, or have a chance in hell of building a car and racing it. Time to get back to the basics. A man with some money can start his own racing series. Rent the tracks on different weekends. and screw the rip off nascar crap. Then going to the races and building a car or even working on one will be worth it again. Go Robby
What you discribed is your local short track, when was the last time you supported them?
You don't always get to start at the top!
I'm don't trying to be mean, but your local Chevy dealer is probably just making payroll and doesn't have money to piss away on racecars.
Right about the announcers.....never a mention of the crowd (or lack of it), NEVER taking ANY exception to a NASCAR ruling (check your panties guys). When was the last time you heard 'sold out' re: any race. No 'tight' grandstand shots....only 'panned out' shots from the blimp, and isolated to as close to the track as possible.
The empty seats at Indy were jaw-dropping. Even the wide shots couldn't hide them. I have been to Talladega off and on numerous times in the past 10 years. I remember going to the fall 2001 race, just after the death of Dale Earnhardt and the terrorist attacks. Everyone at the track was talking about how attendence was down. It was way worse than that this spring.

Even Bristol doesn't sell out any more. I think the COT has hurt racing at that track more than any where else.
I was surprised to hear talk of Sonoma being taken off the schedule to get another Vegas date. Isn't attendance at Sonoma still strong?
Fontanna lost a race, not Sonoma aka Sears Point.
Just tweeted at NASCAR and asked how many RGM cars are thier entered and who is slated to drive them and they replied to me saying Robby in 7, TBA in 07
Speaking of $, whats the news with the whole BAM money owing thing...? is there going to be legal action involved?
Jury awarded RG 5,000,000 Whitney Duncan CD's
Thats not much of an award. I hope Robby got some extra "Blake Mugs"
Talk about pennies on the dollar...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service