Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Loudon 301 cup race.Bobby Labonte debuts in the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon  will return next weekend at Daytona. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et    ( 45th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 26th

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 40th Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:45am - 12:45 pm/et  ( 34th Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 27th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon 301 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Is this the last week for 5 F.A.Q?
                                                                                Yes it is.

2009 Loudon Images

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

don't think this was part of the plan

wonder if something broke or if it just got out from under him?
Looks like TOG needs to add to the FAQs: What Chassis for the Backup car?

Someone at TRG is smiling this afternoon. Not to worry though, qualifying doesn't matter. There are 2 practices on Saturday to get the car right for Sunday. If the car crashes in the 2nd practice session then it will be "a perfect time to panic."
The 7 is locked in, and by going to the backup car they go to the back of the field anyway.
Yes, that's true.
TRG isn't smiling...they're parking Sunday
Just curious...if the backup gets wrecked before the race starts, wonder if someone like Joe Gibbs Racing or MWR would lend a back up car to RGM. I mean Hamlins car is black, just strip those FedEx decals off and put the Speedfactory decals on. RGM is no threat to the Chase, gotta think someone would step up...I can't imagine Joe Gibbs telling Bobby Labonte "No" if asked that kind of favor. Hopefully none of this will matter...just get trough qualfying and practices on sat.
Or Michael Waltrip would loan one, I am sure. RGM would work something out.
I feel like I jinxed this after my comments when hearing about Bobby getting in the car. "At least he knows the importance of keeping the fenders clean and getting a good run for the team"... Oops.
Bobby is probably more pissed at himself than anything - last thing he wanted was to stuff the car especially since he knew that car was earmarked for Indy.

Oh well, that's racing. Get the back up in the show and look forward to two practice sessions tomorrow to work on race trim.
Bobby believed in the power of Gene way too much and wrecked the car, it happens. Hopefully they can overcome this and get the backup working for Sunday.
I bet PJ wouldn't have wrecked the car in practice...
you're right because you would have to be driving fast to wreck

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service