Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Loudon 301 cup race.Bobby Labonte debuts in the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon  will return next weekend at Daytona. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et    ( 45th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 26th

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 40th Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:45am - 12:45 pm/et  ( 34th Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 27th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon 301 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Is this the last week for 5 F.A.Q?
                                                                                Yes it is.

2009 Loudon Images

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROBBY-BOBBY on Sirius Tradin Paint sometime between 2-3pm today!
I like the 5 FAQ's and hate to see them go, but maybe TOG's gearing up for 6 FAQ's :) This weekend will be interesting. Hope you have the scanner replay up next week to see how the communication is between the two and see what he says about the car!
ha ha...you nailed it.
#6. who is driving the car this week - lol
Here's a Driver-Sponsor match made in heaven....lol

per Jayski...

New sponsor for McMurray: Jamie McMurray and the #1 Chevy will welcome a new sponsor, Suave, this weekend when the team returns to New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Suave products are designed to offer the same performance as salon and specialty brands without the salon price tag. Suave's lineup includes the Suave Professionals and Suave Naturals lines of shampoos, conditioners and body washes, Suave Men products designed for the grooming needs of guys, and Suave Kids, which includes 2 in 1 and 3 in 1 shampoos and conditioners as well as body washes formulated just for kids. Suave products are available at drug, mass merchandisers, and supermarkets nationwide.
I know it's easy to poke fun, but most teams would run Tampax right now if it paid money
yes they would
I surprised we ain't saw TROJAN Mannnn yet
Nascar has a huge say in which companies can and cannot sponsor cars/trucks in their series. Playboy was not allowed, neither was some gun organization in the truck series.
I know Hornaday is losing his chewing tobacco sponsor, Johnny Benson is the guy who was trying to put a deal together last season or early this season with a gun group and nascar wouldn't allow it.
I would hope so. If you have money, you should be able to sponsor cars. If Extenze can sponsor a car, why can't playboy, girls gone wild,etc. Teams need money, I bet Phil Parsons wouldn't care if the devil fully funded the 55 and 66 as long as they could race.
Yet gunbroker.com appears on a truck every race. How many NRA members do we have here? Maybe we can petition them as a group to get on board. Sure, there are probably a lot of avid hunters that might be a better fit. But they're more of a civil rights org., standing up for the little guy in the face of bureacratic bu!!%it. So from that perspective, it's a perfect match!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service