Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Infineon 350 cup race.Robby Gordon returns to the #7 Monster Energy Toyota on Sunday. Please note, a second car for PJ Jones will attempt to qualify this weekend. The #07 of Jones will sport the speedfactory.tv colors.Also, the In-car camera will be provided for Robby Gordon by TNT.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the California track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 18th

Practice           3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( 13th Quickest )
 Qualifying         6:30pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( 16th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 19th

Practice          12:30pm -  1:15 pm/et  ( 14th Quickest )
 Happy Hour       1:45pm -  2:45 pm/et  ( 13th Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 20th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:18 pm/et  ( 2nd Place )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

INFINEON CONTEST IN THE CONTEST CREW

Robby Gordon INFINEON 350 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2009 Chassis/2010 Updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Monster Energy
                                                                            5) Will Robby get TV Time?
                                                                                Plenty this weekend.In-car camera

2009 Infineon Images

Views: 438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as added bonus RG got an award also

Mobil 1 Command Performance Driver of the Race : Robby Gordon, #7

per jayski

http://jayski.com/stats/2010/results/16inf2010results.htm
how did gene not win cc of the race? i call bs.
he's always the cc of the race in my heart.
Great race, good points......sure was nice to see all those big "7"s during Trackside in the crowd a little bummed about what happened to JV during the Road America race. But the great finish for RGM helped fix that for me.
Hey - Never heard what happened to PJ #07 - they went in the garage for, what 35 laps & came back out....anyone know why? (sorry if this was already discussed)
Electrical issues. Engine was 'mis-firing'
cool - thanks.
Been watching posts for a while on here and haven't posted myself...Today I feel compelled: WOO HOO!!!!!! Not a win, but sure feels like one!!
thought GN called a fabulous race...best quote of the day from GN following the #47 penalty: "you don't need to worry about that. You need to be thinking about how you're going to get around the #48 and how you're going to save me some gas." great stuff.
Throwing it out there for discussion...though it could probably be its own thread...

If any other of RG's prior CC's made the same call Gene did, would Robby have listened with the minimal arguing about it that he did? lol
The other point that irks me about the Ambrose deal....

Yes, Nascar applied the "maintaining cautious speed" rule equally at Montreal and here at Sonoma...
but Marcos did that to himself, Robby was SPUN OUT UNDER YELLOW (by Marco nonetheless..karma? lol).... there is a huge EFFING difference there.

To this day, believe it or not, based on the Montreal precedent....you are allowed to spin out the guy in front of you and they lose their spot...

That is just unreal and unacceptable....
Did anyone notice how convient the caution came out after the 47 made his second stop? Blaney who never runs a whole race sure did get the window net down pretty fast on his sponorless car after he spun on the track, I do not know what he gets from MWR but I would bet he gets something.........

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service