Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Dover 400. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Delaware track.

FRIDAY , MAY 14th

Practice         11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         3:10pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 15th

Practice 2        11:30am - 12:15pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
Happy Hour     12:50pm -  1:50 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , MAY 16th

Raceday        1:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 1:16 pm/et   ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Dover LIVE ! streaming video of all pitstops during the race.

Robby Gordon Dover Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Ran before, but new updates
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Warner Music
                                                                            5) Is the live video feed continuous ?
                                                                               Nope,however all pitstops will be live.

2009 Dover Images

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The 2010 Dover contest is now active in the Planet Dover group. Free to join, open to all, just request group membership and somebody will approve you. Also, there will be live video of the hauler parade on Thursday , and live video streams from the track throughout the weekend by visiting the Dover LIVE! page.
What time is the hauler parade tomorrow? I need to make sure I'm not in a meeting or something....
not 100% sure, but usually it's around 6:00pm or so.
Damn it ill be at work
Question: Whose going to be the acting TOG during race chat on Sunday?
ewww...who wants that god awful job.....
Well i mean you get to sit and listen to 100 crew chiefs give their different opinions, thats got to be entertaining and enlightening.
TOG I just read on Jayski that you have been named the Grand Marshall of the race as you are the only notable person living in Delaware. Since its on jayski, it must be true, congrats! lol...
true story- Either Ronald Reagan or Walter Mondale's daughter(i forget which one) was grand marshall of the 1984 Dover race , and they dropped the flag on the track during 'green flag' waving practice, about 10 minutes before the race stated.Harold Kinder was the main flagman at the time.
Tog. You are just a wealth of Dover knowledge
Cool live pit stops, cant wait
14 laps ran in first practice so far. 7 MPH off of first(Jimmy Johnson)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service