2010 Darlington Southern 500 Race Weekend Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Darlington Southern 500. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / James Otto & Whitney Duncan Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the South Carolina track.

FRIDAY , May 7th

Practice        11:30am - 1:00 pm/et    ( 45th Quickest )
 Happy Hour         1:30 - 3:00 pm/et    ( 42nd Quickest )
 Qualifying            5:10 - 7:00 pm/et    ( Starting 26th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , May 8th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 7:46 pm/et   ( Finished 38th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & position updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Darlington Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Warner Music
                                                                            5) What if Robby scrapes the wall ? Panic ?
                                                                               Nope. It's Darlington.Panic if he doesn't.

2009 Darlington Images

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got to kep the fenders clean tomorrow night...install the curb feelers...

LMFAO!!! Excellent
Rob said he left a half second or so on the track so he could have been starting in the top 20. He said a top 10 finish might be stretching it but a top 15 is within reach.
As rare as it is for me to be up before noon on a weekend, I have to say that its very encouraging to see this team move forward every week in terms of cars and in terms of points.
top 15 would be great.....
Robby has pitstall 6 tonight. between the #24 & #11
I'm afraid he's going to have to worry about the #24 leaving his pits as he comes in.
should not be a problem as I picked 24 as my fantasy pick.
the #7 was pitted next to the #24 at Vegas, and both teams were working together about pit entrance/exit before & during the race. I dont think they will have any problems tonight running into eachother.
what the hell. let's just go win the damn thing. I"m a Montreal Canadiens fan so I believe in anything right now. lol
Go figure. Of course something breaks and were behind the front row teams and max papis. Awesome. Just awesome
What happend? no mention at all on fox..

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service