2010 Darlington Southern 500 Race Weekend Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Darlington Southern 500. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / James Otto & Whitney Duncan Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the South Carolina track.

FRIDAY , May 7th

Practice        11:30am - 1:00 pm/et    ( 45th Quickest )
 Happy Hour         1:30 - 3:00 pm/et    ( 42nd Quickest )
 Qualifying            5:10 - 7:00 pm/et    ( Starting 26th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , May 8th

Raceday           7:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 7:46 pm/et   ( Finished 38th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & position updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Darlington Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                New
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Warner Music
                                                                            5) What if Robby scrapes the wall ? Panic ?
                                                                               Nope. It's Darlington.Panic if he doesn't.

2009 Darlington Images

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there. Can't wait! Taking the RV this year. Will get there Friday afternoon and stay till Sunday. I work in Hartsville btw. I miss the meet and greet at the merchandise trailer - I was going to get a picture with me, my six year old son and RG!

Does anyone if there will be any other opportunities to get a picture this weekend? Regardless, can't wait for Friday to get here.
I'll be there - Camp Darlington! Can't wait - the racing is the best!
Is the sky falling this week?

Here's hoping to moving up to at least 32nd this week!
We will have to wait and see if the Spoiler side extension is low enough to hit the wall. Given Darlington's history we should know early in the first practice. As there is no practice on Saturday and no need to qual on speed, my guess is that he will stay in race trim for the Qual session
Yes TOG what are the merchandise trailer futures lookin like.....I can't afford to get arrested at the Glen trying to hop fences and stuff just to get a quick hand shake.
I really feel like we should have a "Where's Gene" segment where I follow Gene around 24-7 and give constant updates on what the man is doing. All I need is some funding...
...and knee pads! (just kiddin')
If you had listen'd to that whiny dick Spinner,last Sunday, Gene might be avalable soon.
50 cents isn't covering my food bill, and certainly not mine and gene's combined.
Umm. Moving Forward..... haha
TOG, What happened to the scanner links that we used to get? Darlington whould be a great one to get to hear. Best part of going to the race is getting to hear RG on the scanner. Thanks for all you do!!!!
I had a few technical issues with a few of my previous 2010 recordings,but I am all good to go now. I will have this weekends race replay available,as well as most of the remaining 2010 races.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service