2010 Charlotte All-Star Weekend Race Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the practice & race(TEST) action for the 2010 Charlotte All-Star race. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 RGM/Menards Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the North Carolina track.

FRIDAY , MAY 21st

Practice         12:00pm - 1:20 pm/et   ( 15th Quickest )
 Qualifying         5:00pm - 6:00 pm/et   ( Starting 10th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MAY 22nd

Raceday        7:30 pm/et ,  green flag at 7:36 pm/et   ( Finished 15th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Charlotte All-Star Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                BRAND NEW
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Larry Carter - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                RGM Testing Inc/Menards
                                                                            5) Can Robby finish top 2 ?
                                                                                Nope.Using this race as a test session

2009 Charlotte Images

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

16th so far with 4 more to Q
Is it raining? Because the tracker stopped on Nascar. Plus TOG i think the race is on SPEED.
they're in rain delay...it dropped just enough to wet the track, but they may go back out here shortly
raining harder now, but its expected to clear soon. However, if Q is rained out, they line up by Q draw...good news for RG...he'd line up 10th.
how does that old song go???
'I'M PRAYING FOR RAIN IN CHARLOTTE
so they cannot race and we will start in 10th
Nascar has not called it yet...doppler says the rain will clear out in about an hour.
so far, so good. It's been very tunable.
tune-ability is what I watch'd all day ( from a-far) the car started at point A,progressed to point B than picked up to point Q.And this is a New chassis- I'm not promising lightning but applaud the progress.
Time for a car with an arrow on the hood cause RGM is moving forward (baby steps but we'll take it)
it would be nice to have just a little somthing to cheer!
I have to say, it is nice to have no expectations for tonight's race. Shoiuld be fun to watch.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service