Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 California 400 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota.Conway finished 31st in the 2010 February Cup race at Fontana.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Cali track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 8th

Practice            3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          6:40pm - 8:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 9th

Practice             2:30pm - 3:15 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour        3:45pm - 4:50 pm/et   ( TV - NONE )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 10th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway California 400  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will KC go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) When does Robby Gordon return ?
                                                                                Charlotte the #07 & Texas the #7

2009 California Images

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just talking about the #7 agenda
#71 just picked up a sponsor for the race. May not be a S&P for them now, depending on how much that sponsorship was for.
TRG just signed a sponsor for the race, they may be running the whole thing now. :s
YEP>>>TRG going the distance now...

The Media Barons and TRG Motorsports announced a partnership for the #71 Chevy at this weekend's Pepsi Max 400 at the Auto Club Speedway with sportscar driver Andy Lally driving the car. The Media Barons, best known for their, err, "innovative" concepts and creative campaigns for a number of commercial entities, have somehow finagled their way on to the side of another race car. Using motosports as a forum to encourage their behavior, NASCAR is the last step for their brand, having been adorned on the side of IndyCars, sportscars in the American Le Mans and GRAND-AM Series, and on a number of individual driver's suits and helmets throughout the industry. The Media Barons are a Hollywood-based Creative Services company. Known for their unique specialty in the worlds of sketch comedy and also motorsports, the team is known for being able to provide quality, young and edgy content focused on any number of creative and product themes.(TRG Motorsports PR)
I see ExenZe has joined the banner party.
Only after TOG got his ten year free supply
It was only a 10 day free supply....I am on day 3....
are your eyes poping outa yout head yet?
I don't think it's for the eyes....
lol
Side effect
great...let me know how your hair extensions turn out, maybe i'll get some.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service