Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Bristol 500 #2 race.RGM will run 2 cars again this weekend.Kevin Conway will pilot the #7 & Robby will drive the #07.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , AUGUST 20th

Practice          12:00pm - 2:00 pm/et   ( RG - 2nd, KC - 48th )
 Happy Hour       2:45pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( RG - 28th, KC - 48th )

Qualifying          5:40pm - 7:00 pm/et   ( RG - 37th, KC - 40th )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , AUGUST 21st

RACEDAY         7:00pm/et  Green flag 7:43pm/et ( TV - ABC )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually have some online championships lol and there is no way I could even think about getting in a racecar and doing what Kevin Conway does. Those guys are where they are for a reason. He will get better. Now I was just kidding about racing online so many of you dirt/late model what have you racers are racers that would be more qualified than I to get in a car for certain so don't shoot my head off.
Well it looks like , with a contract, RGM has a possible Rookie of the year contender in his camp. That alone is a pretty big deal
That's up to 1 guy Robby. I guess I'm always looking at things in a positive way
all the 7 has to do is show up and it will remain locked in the top 35. I think people are missing that....the only way the 7 falls out is if Robby leaves it sitting in the shop......

Survival mode peeps.....Robby is a smart cat, he is not racing for 2010 anymore everything he is doing right now is positioning for 2011........

as long as the 7 shows up...it will remain in the top 35....period......The cars around him and behind him are not good enough to run off a string of top 20 finishes, maybe a selective top 20 but not a bunch in a row and thats what is needed to remove the 7 from the top 35......
Gotta respect Robby as an owner.
He's pulling all the strings he can to keep this thing alive.
I think Conway is a good option. If Robby Gordon continued to just start and park the 7, they would finish between 36-43rd position. With Conway sponsored you are almost guaranteed to run more laps thus finishing ahead of all the the start and parks as well as the cars that fall out from mechanical problems. So actually, the 7 is more likely to stay in the top 35 with Conway, Plus now Robby, if he chooses, can have two cars run the full distance at certain races knowing one car would be already paid for
+1
Yep.
Someone finally gets it
Funny all think front row dropped Conway do to performance,if that was the case that could of happened weeks and weeks ago.THink if Jenkins wasn't being a gentle men the truth could come out.But hopong Robby has better luck collecting on what is owed.Time will tell and love Robby to death and proud that he has managed to do as a independent owner in this enviroment.Believe as you will,just warning.
2 sides to every story. I am not worried about Jenkins/conways past deal. Robby is a big boy .
do you ever sleep???

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service