Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Brickyard 400 cup race.Robby Gordon will run the #7 Speedfactory/Menards Toyota on Sunday. Please note,this weekends paint scheme will feature the 'reversed' orange/black look. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Indiana track.

FRIDAY , JULY 23rd

Practice            2:00pm - 3:00pm/et   ( 4th Quickest )
 Practice 2         3:30pm - 4:30pm/et   ( 27th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 24th

Qualifying         10:00am - 12:00pm/et   ( 21st Quickest )
 Practice 3          2:00pm  - 3:00pm/et    ( 27th Quickest )
 Happy Hour        3:30pm  - 4:30pm/et    ( 32nd Quickest )

SUNDAY , JULY 25th

Raceday             1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Brickyard 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Indy test-rebuild
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv/Menards
                                                                            5) When is Robby testing?
                                                                                Monday - Road course test

2009 Brickyard 400 Images

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was at the track and it was easy to spot for sure!
ROBBY GORDON, No. 7 Speed Factory Toyota Camry, Robby Gordon Motorsports
Finishing Position: 36th

What happened to your race car? "We overheated like everybody else because we got covered up by that grass in turn two. And when I exited pit road, I ran something over. Maybe a piece of tubing that they missed. I'm sure they cleaned the race track but maybe they missed the apron. I felt it and was like, 'Oh, man.' And halfway down the back straightaway the front tire just exploded. A bummer day for us because our car was really good. We moved up to like 15th or 16th."

http://www.motorsport.com/news/article.asp?ID=379358&FS=NASCAR*
i didnt listen to the scanner, but i bet he was pissed.

Im so bummed
more dejected than anything
The indecision on taking 2 or 4 the whole time, the confusion on pit road afterwards. For the first time ever, it felt like there were too many Indians and no chiefs.
That is the first time i ever listened to the scanner- it was something!
Should have taken tires after sliding them on the stop: I understand why he didn't. But he did the same thing in Charlotte few years back. Slid the tires and only took two blew one of the others blew on the backstretch. ALWAY TAKE 4 TIRES EARLY IN A RACE IF YOU HAVE TO PIT. It a no brainer. That being said, the car looked great, hope he keeps the colors that way.
I agree on the taking tires. Worst case you are the lucky dog when the mandatory yellow comes out.On the flip side,its possible even if he takes tires, he still ran over something on the access road AFETR pitting that would have probably popped his tire, so coulda,woulda,shoulda. Thats racing, on to watkins glen ! I was glad to see the car actually sustain and drive good for him before the overheating issue
Is Robby not going to Pocono this week?
PJ in the car this weekend at pocono. On to Watkins Glen for RG.
Bum luck, looked like the car was dialed in pretty good. Keep after it..
I know some don't like to here this, but sometime you make your on luck. Good or Bad.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service