Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Atlanta 500.  Robby
Gordon will be running the #7 Warner Music / Blake Shelton Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Georgia track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 5th

Practice    2:30 - 4:00 pm/et   ( 40th Quickest )
 Qualifying  6:10 - 8:00 pm/et   ( 39th Quickest )

SATURDAY , MARCH 6th

Practice  11:40 - 11:45 am/et  ( 27th Quickest )
 Practice  12:20 - 1:20 pm/et  ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , MARCH 7th

Kobalt Tools 500  1:00 pm/et , green flag at 1:16 pm/et ( Finished 43rd )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available,as well as  PLANETROBBY TWITTER.

Practice Live Leaderboard

Event Photo Album

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the harry gant school of driving
it works for him here.
back out now
Robby has run more laps in this hh than the last 3 races combind, may the new crew chief has something to do with it, practise lap adds up to better finishs you can not get fast if you do not run the car!
when the car drives good, he runs more laps. Robby's times were not bad at all on the long runs.
Plus i guess we all know LC didnt build the cars so he needs the car out there to find out what his adjustments are doing to the car, maybe different than ones he has made in the past on other cars. I guess it takes time for him to feel the cars out too. I think more laps are a def good think, it should mean that lc and the new car cheif are learning more.
turnin lots of laps in HH...got to like that. be nice if they can find something good to start with tomarrow leaders will be commin quick
For the amount of laps he ran, he maintained a decent clip at the end of every run. His last lap turned at the end of happy hour was 178 mph, and that was 3rd quickest of the last laps all the cars turned.
good news...now to get it to carry over for the race
good to know
Top 25 for sure lol
wana- Robby was very happy with the car today,and changes they made worked very well. The car is going to be very good on the long run.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service