Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Texas for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 1:00pm, followed by qualifying at 4:30pm both on SPEED. There will be 2 practices on Saturday at 12:00pm and 1:20 also on SPEED. The race is on Sunday ,April 5th at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, beginning at 10:00am-. (Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday.)

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

you are correct, boring......
Paul Menard had a great day.

Luckily Scott Speed had a DNQ.
what changes? Good run until motor blew. Great pitstops. Yeah, it sucks he is where he is in points, but todays result isn't from lack of hard work or a bad team.
how'd he get a lap down? i tuned on the tv around lap 150 and then shut it off when it blew. one, there is no reason rg will fall out of the top 35, those drivers are so bad back there they will never catch RG.
definately not a good spot....we are getting farther and farther behind going to hard to get back up in the points
Changes??

RGM is the best it has ever been, just basd luck.. Cars are better, crew is bettter, Kirk doing a good job. I am with TOG, what changes would you make?
yeah the last three cookie cutters we'ver had top 20 cars (Vegas 15th, we're 21 and closing in on 19th when we got a lfat in Atlanta) and Mears finished 20th today, and we were ahead/better than him).

Had a decent run at Bristol. Only disappointments were Daytona and Martinsville, but Martinsville was almost epxected...that place owns us.
and That motor left 54 points on the table....

going into Phoenix

31) #77-Hornish/Penske: 571, +84
32) #98-Menard/Yates: 543, +56
33) #34-Andretti/Earnhart Ganassi: 540, +53
34) #7-Gordon/Robby Gordon: 531 +44
35) #20-Logano/Gibbs: 510, 23 points ahead of 36th
these teams/ drivers must qualify by speed but are close to the top-35:
36) #71-Gilliland/TRG 487, 23 points out of 35th
37) #8-Almirola/Earnhardt Ganassi: 451, -59
38) #82-Speed/Red Bull: 414, -96
ROBBY GORDON, No. 7 Jim Beam Toyota Camry, Robby Gordon Motorsports Finishing Position: 39th

Did the engine give you any indication that something was wrong?

"No. It was running good. We had a decent run going. We were just never in the right position to the get the ‘lucky dog,’ but we were about a 10th or 15th-place car. I’m pretty happy with what we learned today. Unfortunately, we had a problem with the motor. But, I know the guys will go to work hard at TRD (Toyota Racing Development) and figure it out."
A h- Man
What a great looking day
That must have been a DEI engine hold over
What a pisser
Car looked good and seemed to me on the TV that Robby was racing
Good things ahead, I made a flag so it's got's to be
F**k off all you negitive F**kers
Kirk is quickly passing out Mean Gene as my favorite RGM crew chief.
The 8 and 71 might not go to Phoenix which would mean more cushion in the top 35.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service