Join us here to discuss all the 2009 Daytona 500 practices,qualifying,Duel150's and the actual Daytona 500 race. A week long tradition ! First practice begins on Saturday , Feb 7th at 10:30 am,live on SPEED TV. Qualifying is on Sunday, Feb 8th, live on FOX, and the Duel 150's are on Thursday, Feb 12th live on SPEED. The Daytona 500 is on Sunday , Feb 15th and is on FOX.

Views: 243

Replies to This Discussion

Practice begins in a few hours
Robby on track for practice
Robby 17th quick so far
18th
Spped Just talked to Robby...he is putting the car up until 2nd practice....

He really likes his car and thinks there could be an issue with tires....his were blistered after 14 laps....
Robby says the car is good. Blisterd the right front tire a little. Done for this session.
Just got interviewed Car is handling great..like Talladega last yr...he's happy with it...done for this session ran 15 straight laps. Said its running hot on the track 15-20 degrees at the rear..right front blistered a bit..hoping more rubber gets put down
cracker jack staff on it here! lol
I'm glad I am on break from school for 2 hrs and was able to see that interview.
you guys are great thanks for the info.
at work and only get the nascar leader board.
NO ONE else with tire problems... some with 30+ laps in practice.
Robby is the only one with issues... hope they get it sorted out... we don't need an affair with the wall.
I think everything will be just fine for the race tomorrow.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service