Join in here and discuss all the weekend activities at Bristol for Robby Gordon. Here is the schedule for the weekend,all times eastern standard. First practice is on Friday at 12:00pm, followed by Qualifying at 3:30pm , 2 practices on Saturday and the race is on Sunday ,March 22nd at 1:30 pm. Don't forget live chat every Sunday, from 10am-10pm ( Live chat is a popular feature,but for those who don't care for it,please continue to post your thoughts right here on raceday ) .Robby will be sporting the colors of SPOT this weekend, and live updates will be given on the Robby Gordon twitter feed.

Views: 130

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the official chassis update from Robby.

Bristol and Martinsville - Chassis updated to their current new-car specs(tested at Little Rock )
Texas- BRAND NEW CHASSIS, also tested at Little Rock.

We are now clarified.
Looks like we're pitting in the middle of the backstretch between the 2 and the 33. I've not been to Bristol - are the pit spots big enough that we don't need to worry too much about being blocked?
Damage the car at all??

drivers suit
Permalink Reply by SpottedCow 1 hour ago

Brendan Gaughan is so funny. I hope his effort hangs on for the pole.

Just got home from work & trying to catch up. I'm glad ya posted this. Hurray for BG winning the pole...especially since he really isn't a fan of racing on short tracks....I'm hoping this will be a good race for him.
I will upload practice spin video in a few minutes
uploaded on main page
Baffling how they get these driver suits made up so quick...lol
looks like it might not be a one and done deal with Spot. Stay tuned !
Glad to hear that.
excellent news!

Any word on the car today..obviously the practice speeds not the greatest, but is it at least handling decent?
Would be great if SPOT were on the car more this year. Hated that black # 7. As far as this weekend goes I think he'll be ok. A top 15. He was running well in both races last year untill he hit trouble in one way or another. Should have had some good points from Bristol in ' 08. Oh, and that car looks BAD ASS !
Hope to have at least another 100 points on Sunday.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service