Does anyone have or know of any video on the web that covers Robby's win at New Hampshire? I've been looking for the past two years and can't find anything. His bump & run with Jeff, Jeff's retalitory bump under caution, Robby taking the checkered flag, the donation of the winnings to the 9/11 fund, and victory lane with Richard Childress were all great moments. Please post it if you have or share a link if you know where I can find it.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not on youtube. I've got a copy I watch every now and then. Probably the best race Robby has ever driven in Cup, in my opinion.
It would have been unusually cold conditions. That was the race rescheduled to November, due to the 9/11 attack. Ended up as the last race of the year.

The weekend before Thanksgiving is usually pretty chilly in NH, and most crews and fans were wearing parkas.
Yeah, no problem. I'm pretty sure it was in the high 50's for that race. Pretty warm for Thanksgiving in NH, but cool for a typical NASCAR race. Regardless, I'm sure you're right about the TeeVee boobs diminishing Robby's accomplishments with one excuse or another.
i was a the RACE, incredible bump and RUN
havent robby and jeff did that a few times?
I have it, the last 30 laps, but I have been having alot of trouble converting it from VHS to the computer. I will get it figured out soon.
If you want to send me the tape or a copy of the tape I can do it for you.
ok..i will
Someone on youtube plans on uploading I'm guessing the entire race. I'm not sure when however. I'll keep my eye out for it and let you know.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service