Great run by Robby Gordon at Phoenix, finishing 14th and locking back into the top 35 for Texas. No looking back now !  Great to see Gene Nead helping out again. Monster time at Texas !

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great run for Robby!!! Loved all the TV time he got.....
I concur, it was nice to finally get some luv from the anouncers and on the tube, good job RGM and crew!
I think they want to see him do well this year,
He brings a lot to nascar
Check the left side of the main page. MONSTER
Really impressed with that. A genuine top 15. Hope they can keep this form up. WELL DONE TEAM # 7.
LOL....Peter,weekly sponsor info is always posted on the main page,lefthand column,as well in the banner header for that week's particular event. We switch over to Texas mode on Sunday night.
How was I being a smartass as you asked and I told you where to find it?
Thanks Robby, you and the whole team put on a great show tonight. Lots of good positive TV commentary, well deserved. Great to see the team gell and come together. Nice one! Gas on, throttle up.
The 14th at Phoenix was Robby's best finish since placing 3rd in Charlotte, May 2009.
He pulled it off. Just proves the 3 guys in front of him need to do more than finish. They need RG to have bad luck.
and I thought this weekend was going to be exciting, can't wait for Texas! Good Job to all of RGM

Just in from NASCAR.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service