All Discussions Tagged 'NASCAR' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#NASCAR Volkswagen Isn't Just a Bug Anymore

Don't let the title fool you. This is interesting conjecture. Please click right about here to be magically whisked from Planet Robby to my…

Started by PattyKay Lilley

4 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR: Racing is for the Young As Well As the Old

Good day fellow inhabitants of Planet Robby. Today's offering isn't about any particular race. Today you get vintage PattyKay, telling it t…

0 Mar 23, 2016

"A Few Words on Flag Etiquette"

So happy to be back! I've been locked out of Ning for a week, and that can give an old girl a complex. Thanks to my little Irish friend for…

0 Mar 8, 2016

Dale Earnhardt ~ I Remember You

NASCAR... It's been 15 years since the racing world lost Dale Earnhardt, arguably its brightest star. This article is a tribute to NASCAR's…

2 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

NASCAR ~ Six Generations of Cars and Fans

This takes the reader on a journey from the beginning of organized stock car racing through several stages before arriving at present day.…

15 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Mike Kenyon

NASCAR Driver Jason Leffler dies from injuries after Sprint Car Accident

Very very sad news. Thoughts and prayers are with Jason's family and friends. From Sporting News NASCAR: NASCAR driver Jason Leffler has di…

Started by Kevin Sweeney

1 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Sarah

Justin Lofton to focus on Stadium Super Trucks

Reduces 2013 NASCAR schedule to concentrate on Stadium Super Truck championship. Justin Lofton finally emerged as a NASCAR championship co…

Started by WJM

11 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by mj

Robby Gordon done for the year?

Sonoma may be Robby's last Cup race of 2012: Robby Gordon, now 42, and a NASCAR headliner since 1991, as well as one of the world's premier…

Started by Zach

4 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Mike Kenyon

What if??? RG the only Dodge for 2013

"Dodge have unveiled their new-look 2013 car, but as yet have not aligned with a top-tier team and will run just one car with Robby Gordon…

Started by BAD

52 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Josh Fisher

Kyle Busch - What's your opinion

Love 'em or hate him, what position would you have taken towards Kyle with regards to his fiasco in the truck race? While, I found it enter…

Started by Rob Waldrip

44 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by C2B

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service