Racing General Discussion (658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Posting for a friend

Mama PattyKay Lilly wanted to post the link to her latest article, but for technical reasons she is unable to. I'm doing it for her. She wa…

Started by IrishRGfan

1 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Mike Kenyon

Qualifying at Atlanta issues

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-cup-series/standings/results/2016/folds-of-honor-quiktrip-500.html Only 39 cars attempted to qualify mak…

Started by J.R. Sands

2 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Mike Kenyon

NASCAR ~ Leaving Daytona and Headed for Atlanta

This new article contains general discussion of the Daytona 500 and the upcoming race at Atlanta. It's offered for your reading pleasure an…

Started by PattyKay Lilley

0 Feb 25, 2016

2016 Vulture Mine Race - Arizona Off Road Promotions

Cool video of the AZOP 2016 Vulture Mine race just outside of Wickenburg, Arizona. There is a lot of history at this BLM designated race tr…

Started by Rob Waldrip

0 Feb 24, 2016

NASCAR ~ Charter or Franchise, It's All Good

This is a new article today on the Charter/Franchise system just introduced in NASCAR's Cup division. A lot of folks have misconceptions of…

21 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by WJM

Dale Earnhardt ~ I Remember You

NASCAR... It's been 15 years since the racing world lost Dale Earnhardt, arguably its brightest star. This article is a tribute to NASCAR's…

2 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

Twenty-two years ago today, we lost Neil Bonnett at Daytona

Neil was such a good man... loved by everyone, disliked by no one. Please click right about here to read how he lived and how he died. I w…

8 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

54th Rolex 24 at Daytona

Coverage starts at 2:00 pm/et 2:00pm-4:00pm (L) - FS1 4:00pm-10:00pm (L) - FS2 10:00pm-7:00am(L) - IMSA.com 7:00am-10:30am (L) - FS1 10:30a…

Started by Mike Kenyon

43 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by pdxracefan

NASCAR ~ Six Generations of Cars and Fans

This takes the reader on a journey from the beginning of organized stock car racing through several stages before arriving at present day.…

15 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Mike Kenyon

Riding Shotun in a Race Car--Scary or not?

So, to be upfront Ive road shotgun in multiple off-roads cars, well three, but thats multiple, a class 1, a protruck and a 516 and I am wat…

Started by jveraSC

7 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by timothy price

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service