Racing General Discussion (658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Penske Steals Discount Tires sponsorship for Brad Keselowski

From Scenedaily.com Penske Racing says that Discount Tire will sponsor Brad Keselowski in 26 NASCAR Nationwide Series races in 2010. Keselo…

Started by Dave-O

3 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Keith

Jim Beam not returning in 2010?

According to jayski.com (Rumor Site) has updated his New 2010 Team Chart. He has added a new piece of info to Robby Gordon's Team Page. "Ji…

Started by Bigzoom

12 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by vak7

Video link of my Mid Ohio crash last Saturday

Here is a video from the car behind me of me totalling my RX-7. My view of the BMW was blocked until it was too late. Turn off the sound it…

Started by robbyfansinceimsa

2 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by robbyfansinceimsa

Richard Petty Motorsports and Yates Racing to merge for 2010

Just heard Moody say on Sirius Speedway that RPM and Yates will merge for 2010. How's that for a surprise!? That will throw a monkey wrench…

Started by Ryan Plowman

21 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Keith

DW at odds with small Canadian business

I knwo this has nothing to with RG, but boy does it piss me off. I've shopped at this place, and it's a crying shame it's happening: Memor…

Started by Dave-O

14 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by blackjack6598

Chase Shakeup? Trunk Monkey Bites Cousin Carl

Looks like the pre-season media pick to win the next SPRINT CUP CHAMPIONSHIP has had the trunk monkey strike again. Lee Spencer reporting…

Started by Keith

4 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Shop Goddess

OMG! Gene Knead

SIRIUS just reported that Gene Knead is taking over the POS #55 at Atlanta. LMAO! What's the over/under for Walter Giles making a comeback…

Started by Keith

5 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Alex

Robby at Montreal ?

London Free Press see full article here: http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/Sports/Motorsports/2009/08/19/10509111-sun.html Canada's Ron Fellows…

Started by Bigzoom

56 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Mouseking7

Things aren't as they appear...RGM having 2nd best year and could end up their best

I know we all look at the "bad luck" and Road Course disasters RGM has had this season and think sitting 34th in points is just awful. Actu…

Started by Bigzoom

1 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Keith

2009 Bristol Race Weekend Discussion ( #2 )

Join in here and discuss all the weekend action from the second cup race at Bristol. Robby will be running the #7 Hard Rock/The Joint Toyot…

Started by TOG

87 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by IndyTim

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service