Racing General Discussion (658)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A tragic weekend

For those that joined us in 'chat' Saturday, it was a heartfelt day. Robby spoke a half hour before the start about spectator safety. About…

Started by Mike Kenyon

8 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Kevin Urie

#NASCAR - Junie Donlavey ~ True Pioneer of NASCAR

Good day to all Planeteers! Two years ago, June 10, 2014, legendary NASCAR car owner Junie Donlavey left this earthly plane to field a car…

Started by PattyKay Lilley

0 Jun 10, 2016

2nd Annual Tim's Auto Group Prescott Valley Grand Prix brought to you by Mile High Networks

AZOP RACING Next Race: News: Mile High Networks Presents: 2nd Annual Tim's Auto Group Prescott Valley Grand Prix!!! May 28th and 29th R…

Started by Rob Waldrip

1 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Rob Waldrip

#NASCAR - Tim Richmond ~ Right to the Bitter End and Beyond

Good morning Planeteers! Here, as promised, is the "other shoe" for this week. If youclick right about here the magic will happen and the e…

0 Jun 3, 2016

#NASCAR - A Voice for the Fans ~ The Penthouse and the Outhouse

Good evening Planeteers! This one is kind of a recap of last weekend, from Monaco to Indy to Charlotte. Then it morphs into a suggestion th…

4 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR Memorial Day Means More than Just Racing

Good day Planeteers! With the big Holiday weekend close upon us, it's time for my annual rant on the meaning of Memorial Day and our Nation…

6 May 29, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR Down Memory Lane ~ Smokey Yunick

This is the column that I promised you in the last one. It's one of those I'm most proud of and I hope everyone enjoys reading it as much a…

0 May 17, 2016

#NASCAR - Best Damn Garage in Town

If Ning has gotten all of its problems solved, I have a column for your reading pleasure. As the title indicates, this one has to do with S…

2 May 13, 2016
Reply by PattyKay Lilley

#NASCAR - A Voice for the Fans ~ Talladega: Too Much of a Bad Thing

If anyone watched the wreck-fest in Alabama on Sunday, you'll understand the title of this one right away. I actually wrote this on Monday,…

0 May 6, 2016

Tales of the Talladega Curse

This is one that has, as you'll read inside, taken on a life of its own. It just keeps growing and growing. If you stay around and read the…

0 Apr 29, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service